* NFL 2013-2014 Official thread (Year of the Ravens) *

pertplus1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH. MY. GOD. Can't tell if the Eagles offense is that good or if the Redskins are that bad. I'm going with the Eagles are that good...for now. The defense is lights out and I think that's more because the Redskins offense is not in sync. Either way I'm loving it and I hope to see this type of effort each week from the Eagles. Chip Kelly was just what we needed as a Head Coach. Actually utilizing out best player McCoy is paying dividends, who would have thought?

• Like 1

The Eagles impressed without a doubt, but that backwards pass showed an exploitable weak point. RG3 looked pretty shook too, the lack of preseason snaps showed for sure. If the Eagles can keep up that kind of tempo and intensity in the 1st half of games and gas out the opposing D, they will take the NFC east for sure. After that shit show Sunday night I don't see the Cowboys or the Giants having an answer for the "Chip Kelly Turbo Offense"

I was pretty impressed/worried by the Chargers, the first half of that game was all SD. I'm still not sure if that was Phill Rivers and SD pulling it all together or the Texans fell off that hard. I'm hoping the Texans just fell off or had a bad night. I was hoping for a sweep of KC and to at least split the series with SD but it looking like the AFC west is going to be a lot stronger div. this year than last.

npt sure if chargers fucked up the 4th qtr or if shaub and the texans should be getting props for a dope come back

i was expecting the chargers to get blown out. im a lil more excited about the season now. still going into it as a rebuilding year though

nah and hes not supposed to play this week either

hes been in a walking boot since like the 2nd pre season game

im not too hyped on him, i think it was a draft pick to sell jerseys

One of the worst games ive ever seen.

Brady & the Patriots look like they're in trouble once they stop playing their own shitty division. The WR's were awful, and even #12 was off his mark on alot of throws.

The Jets are just garbage, Geno sucks, granted he doesnt have alot around him but he hasnt impressed me at all so far, other than the 35er that could of been a TD but the guy wound up fumbling. 3 4th quarter INT's, thats bad even for a rookie.

Johnny Football is going to shit on them nigguhs tomorrow though