• Tony Gonzalez officially informs Falcons he will return
  • Mike Wallace signs with Miami Dolphins 5yr 65 mil
  • Philadelphia Eagles will release former Pro Bowl CB Nnamdi Asomugha
  • Martellus Bennett will sign with the Chicago Bears
  • Ravens LB Dannell Ellerbe will sign with Miami Dolphins
  • Steelers sign WR Plaxico Burress to a 1 year deal
  • Vikings release CB Antoine Winfield
  • Leon Washington released by the Seahawks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So the draft is in the books, time to start making predicitions and talking shit.

EJ Manuel as the #1 QB taken, how do you guys feel about that?

Ill go on record to say that Barkley will make people sorry they passed on him, and quite potentially have the most success of the QB draft class.

Ravens are loaded on D, like holy shit, Bmore nation will be asking ''Reed who?''

If I were a Jets fan id seriously consider jumping teams, and that breaks the rules of the sports gods but in all seriousness that organization is a joke.

Sanchez might be out, Tebow is cut, Vike is on his last year, Aaron Rodgers is the highest paid QB of all time(rightfully so), RG3 is on his way back, and the 49ers-Seahawks games are going to be epic.

Lets goooo oontz football family.

I don't give a shit about college football, all I know is the boys finna win it all! hehe.. -__-

aye someone explain this to me so the Raiders drafted some dude coming off heart surgery?? and he hasn't played since?? the fuck..

one more thing, good for Tebow getting let go.

The Raiders had arguably one of their best drafts in recent history. Reggie Mac turned 7 picks in to 10, fucking squeezed a dollar out of ¢.75. He picked guys that where slightly under the radar, but have huge upside. Plus, so far it seems he has picked all high character players, I think one of them has some off field issues but that is a stark contrast to the past classes of track stars and combine freaks with work ethic/criminal issues. By a large majority they are motivated, hungry and humble. At first glance it's a great first draft, but it will take at least 2 years to know the final grade.

aye someone explain this to me so the Raiders drafted some dude coming off heart surgery?? and he hasn't played since?? the fuck..

D.J. Hayden is a beast. he is a big, fast, physical corner with great hands. He has been medically cleared by every medical staff in the league. That injury was a 1 in 1,000,000,000 freak accident. If anything coming back from this injury has put a chip on his shoulder the size of Alaska.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llLcuVvBZ1M

http://draftbreakdown.com/dj-hayden-vs-penn-state-2011-bowl <--- links to more film on this page.

I have seen film of the rest of Oakland's draft picks as well as a couple of the UDFA's and I think this draft class is going to be solid, I'm not saying HOF, but solid.

RAAAAAIIIDERRS! Theres gonna a lot of competition at camp this year at QB someones gonna earn the job in the preseason. I hope Terrelle Pryor can beat out Matt Flynn, he played like a beast against the chargers, and we should be a more solid team this season.

As of right now Pryor doesnt have what it takes to start n the NFL. He needs another year of mentoring befor he can really start stepping up. He has a ton of raw potential, but he isn't consistent enough. Unless he blows my mind in the preseason, i will stand by that assessment. As of right now I'm hoping Flynn turns out to be Arron Rodgers 2.0.