A toy's first night out. What do I have to work on?

The-Sable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A lot of people are going to come in this thread and tell you more arrows and other bullshit like that but I am going to clue you in on the real deal right now.

You need to elevate your game to the next level by catching a tags on cop cars so you can rock crowns above your tag. You don't need arrows you need a crown and the only way you can get one of those is to go start getting up on cop cars around your hood.

A lot of people are going to come in this thread and tell you more arrows and other bullshit like that but I am going to clue you in on the real deal right now.

You need to elevate your game to the next level by catching a tags on cop cars so you can rock crowns above your tag. You don't need arrows you need a crown and the only way you can get one of those is to go start getting up on cop cars around your hood.

this. do this.

So am I understanding this right? So in order to show everyone that I am the king of my town, I have to whip out of dick and give the law big ole mushroom stamp. then Im allowed to use crowns.

Alright sounds easy.

So am I understanding this right? So in order to show everyone that I am the king of my town, I have to whip out of dick and give the law big ole mushroom stamp. then Im allowed to use crowns.

Alright sounds easy.

You need to etch bath some cop car windows, the easiest way to do this is to put some etch in a plastic sandwich baggy and then when you find a cop car stick your fingers in the bag and use them to catch a tag on the window. Also if you want you can use your penis for extra points and the undying respect of every member on 12oz.

Listen yung bowl. Fuck these fucks. Keep doin what your doin. Keep practicing. Keep getting up. Give it a couple years then post some flicks and shit on these nae-sayers.

Please learn how to spell before using the internet again.

Yeah I know these guys are just messing with me. Whatever. Ima keep practicing before I go out again. Thanks.

No one here is messing with you, we just want to help you evolve to the next level like this guy did.

rokit1.jpg

Nah dude, you're good. Put that shit up everywhere, as fast as you can. That's the best way to get into king status.

The closer you can get to the police station/courthouse, the more e-street credz you will get, write down all the spots in case someone says you didn't do it, then you can prove you did.

And practice on your walls, books, etc at your crib, it's more real that way and you will be able to check out your own shit every time you come into your room.

Always go out with at least 10 cans, and always throw them whenever they are empty. As far as you can throw them.