Russian Chicks

McLovin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

And "Russian" as a descriptive doesn't exactly mean much considering it's the largest country on Earth. Lots of diversity within those borders.

Whenever I meet Russians and they find out I'm part Russian they automatically assume I speak Russian, which is kind of silly when you think about it. Then I have to tell them "No, I'm a dumb American, make fun of me all you want" and hopefully leave it at that.

And "Russian" as a descriptive doesn't exactly mean much considering it's the largest country on Earth. Lots of diversity within those borders.

RUSSIANS SET OFF THOSE BOMBS IN BOSTON

Watch out for their female agents!!

But no, really, some doof I know seriously thinks Russia is responsible.

You could say that about any location on Earth.

Also, someone who doesn't want to be on the farm will probably be however nice they have to be to get out of there...and vice versa. But once they get what they want, all bets are off. Hopefully they aren't the type to forget a favor.

• 2 weeks later...
post russian bride/slavery pictures

Russian women are ALL about money. They are filthy creatures. Gypsies is the word I like to use. Plus sides... they can be sexy, and they understand there are no rules in the bedroom. Type of girl that will take a closed fist and spit the blood back in your face begging for more. My advice, exploit them, but do not marry them.

• Like 1

not russian but ive banged and been with a few eastern europeans, bosnians, slovaks, from all different social circles and they all have one thing in common, they tend to get a little aggressive and crazy but not in a psycho way. not always...