"You got baby mama drama and you aint even got no baby!"

Tails0nE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ehh its goin i guess... i still havent talked to her but i was planning on calling her today to try and straighten things out.. in the end this is nobody elses business but me and hers.. as far as her fam telling her to put me on child support and all that bullshit fuck em.. i just wanna make shit right for this kid that might just possibly be mine.. but im not gonna lie im maaaad nervous to even make the call and dont even know where to begin this whole conversation..

but i do wanna go back to school though for music.. ive gotten big into music these past couple years and i dont wanna just work no regular 9-5 especially if i have a shorty on the way.. i want something thats gonna be better and benefit me in the long run you know... but i just dont wanna go into more debt owing whatever college i go to money out the ass i already got enough debt as it is i dont wanna add more onto my plate.. so i dunno i really wanna go to school but at the same time im a little more preoccupied with this situation first..

Well, from what I can gather timewise based on your story, we're past the point of aborting the kid now, no? Honestly, this bitch sounds like the exact type of person who would look at a pregnancy as a lottery ticket so pushing for an adoption is probably a moot point. Save any written communication (text, facebook, literally anything) you have and insist on a DNA test ASAP. Chances are, she's not gonna get one willingly so you'll probably have to retain an attorney to get it court ordered. My opinion, based on your story, is that it will get to that point unless she looses her nerve at the end and its not really yours or some nonsense. Now, the bad part about a court ordered paternity test is that in practice it will 90% of the time assure that legal involvement will continue if the kid is yours, which means no chummy deals or "amicable" compromises.

That said, if a paternity test does prove you to be the father, I'm sorry but you'll be paying and when you get a job they'll garnish your wages. If you can't afford an attorney, look into family law clinics in your city. Chicago is a good lawschool city and each school probably has a family law clinic. While the general practice of these clinics is to help people in your ex's position, they shouldn't exactly turn you away either since your situation obviously presents possible legal issues.

This kinda shit sucks man, welcome to the extortionate world of single parenting. Priority number 1 is proving the kid isn't yours, after that, your next best argument, if it is yours, is to document proof that you agreed to get it aborted. If you can't do that, you'll be paying some sort of child support. If it comes to paying child support, you really really need an attorney because w/o one you'll end up paying way too much. Wish I had something more positive to say, good luck man I feel for ya.

• Like 1

Going to school for music in order to provide a steady life for your child is really not a good idea, especially if you want to avoid and pay off debt...

thats exactly whats stopped me from even enrolling or trying to get financial aid.. i know what i wanna do what classes and everything i just dont wanna be in any more debt that im already in.. but no matter what i really want a career in the music field thats my dream over all.. weather its producing or whatever i just want something to do with music..

and sexcauldron i did save all of our conversations through texts, twitter and everything.. she agreed to go through the abortion at least two or three times then lied about it.. my homegirl also saved the messages she sent her talkin bout how she wanted to hook up with her and how shes coming to chicago for her bday after she has the baby to go to clubs downtown with her girls and all that bullshit.. i just hope that when i do call her today we can actually have a conversation now that emotions kinda went down and shit.. but like i said im just mad nervous to even dial the number and dont even know where to begin.. my guy was tellin me in the end all you can say is sorry and apologize for everything and try to make things right..

overall we were both in the wrong for the way this went about.. i got no time to point fingers anymore im tired of the bullshit.. and more importantly this isnt about us or what our family thin ks or says to do this is about the child and it isnt fair to them to be brought up around all this negativity already you know..? thats why i just hope we can patch things up and just move on and take care of the bigger picture rather than bitch at eachother back and fourth for some shit that dont even really matter in the end..

tryin to do the right thing like spike lee...

dude, youre saying all this crazy illogical shit like youre already sure its yours & youve given up against the mind games of this whore

set up that paternity test..

positive - you were going to do the right thing & be there for the kid anyway.. sucks theyll start garnishing your wages & all from the same move, but at least youre actually gonna be there & now know whether its even yours or not (before worrying about all the other shit). then go from there :(

negative - let this heartless parasite who could give a fuck about you & the well being of her own child deal with that. it aint right, how shes holding the life of her own child above your head like a trump card

hopefully its not yours & she just has a miscarriage or an abortion.. fuck all that other noise about the future - at least let the page unfold before you jump to it

we need a jawbreaker-sized plan b over here..

i haven't given up shit im just kinda preparing myself for the worst i guess you can say cause from what ive been told recently apparently she made up all that bullshit because of all the hurtful things i said to her... so if there is a possibility she was lying and it is my kid at least i have a plan somewhat.. i mean if its not then of course im gonna be doing fucking backflips galore and laugh all in this bitches face and treat her life.. but theres been so much lies and bullshit i dont know what to believe anymore so im tryin to get my options situated for whatever ends up happening you know... but regardless she is bogus as fuck for holding this shit against me like that and im getting a paternity test no matter what i dont give a fuck what anybody says i need to know absolutely positively fuckin 500% sure that its mine or not before anything...

then we'll go from there...

if anybody out in the Michigan area wants to stone cold stunner this bitch in the street by all means be my guest...

Read your wall of text, but didn't really read the other replies. The only thing I have for you is to punch this niggabitch in the abdominals..if it ain't yours-just sayin'.

I can't really give any insight from a female's persecutive cause I've never been "that hoe" other than she should've kept up with the birth control since it isn't just the man's responsibility in preventing a pregnancy. Also, a dirty bitch like that shouldn't be trusted anyways. If she has the mindset to be happy living off food stamps wic or whatever the fuck you call it then she's just another statistic.