"You got baby mama drama and you aint even got no baby!"

Tails0nE

wuddup oontzers.. long time since ive been here..

well i would like to share with ya'll what ive been up to an what im currently up to just for the

fact ive damn near grown up off this website and mainly Ch.0 and quite frankly i kinda miss it here..

for the longest i havent had any internet acces besides my whack ass windows phone so i never

got the chance to peep in from time to time.. but long story short ya boy miiiight just be a daddy...

BUT... my situation is pretty fucked.. ive been with my ex for around 4 years now.. and from those

of ya'll that remember my night of 3somes and fat bitches punching me this is before and after

that whole scenario.. but anyway things were, eh, OK for the most part.. but the main thing was that

she was in michigan, i was in chicago, we barely seen eachother but when we did we made up

for lost times besides sex. but there was always some shit goin on with her and some nigga or

just some stupid ass shit she put herself in.. i caught her up twice texting and flirtin with

some niggas once when i visited her and another time when she moved in with me when her mom kicked her out and aint nobody wanna help her..

so after a while i got over it like a jackass and shit was smooth.. then the saaaame day as my newborn nephew was born she told

me she was pregnant.. fucked me all up.. i asked her what we were gonna do about it and that i

think it'd be the best option for both of us if we aborted it.. since we lived in two completely

different states and the fact i wasnt working at the time and she barely just got one made it

seem just completely impossible... so from there she ended up calling me every name

in the book and saying anything and everything you can think of to make a nigga feel like shit...

sayin shit from im a deadbeat dad already and shes only 6 weeks im never gonna see my kid

to how shes gonna put me on child support and if i dont pay shes gonna have me locked up

and whatever.. plus she told me all she was gonna do was live off the system, "ima get food stamps

and get on wic ill be able to get everything for cheap or free and i can get all this and that since

im a single mother now.." like really bitch... it aint even got a heartbeat and all your thinkin of

is money and lockin me up cause i didnt rejoice about this like you did cause im not some stupid

ass immature bitch and actually use my mind to think and reason any situation im in..

so i stopped talkin to her, then a week later we agreed to abort it finally..

turns up she lied about it and never got it done, thus starting another fight..

so i try the sweet shit, the angry shit, the calm shit, the reasoning shit and whatever else i could to convince her to get this done..

so she had another one scheduled and wanted me to send her like $200 to help pay for it..

once again, IM NOT STUPID... so i told her to give me the adress and phone number to the

place she was getting it done at so i can call and explain to them about the paying process

and all that shit.. she never did.. said she was going.. then lied about it once again...

THEN eventually after enough arguing she tried saying it wasnt mine after telling me she

been with her friend "isaac" for a while now.. but then she started back peddling saying

"oh of course its yours i ment in the sense your never gonna see him or her.. dont worry i

wont have them call isaac dad since you are but i will tell them what you said and how

you wanted to get rid of them blahblahblah" so i got fed up and just said fuck it.. i want a dna test before anything..

but were completely done have isaac support you since hes been there for you for so long go get fucked for all i care...

to which her reply was "oh i will im waiting till i get out of work! haha" after that i changed my number and deleted her and her

friends and fam from facebook and everything else i had them on.. so now she wants to make

a deal with me which is for me to be in the childs life and she wont put me on child support..

regardless im not paying jack shit for ONE, shes been fuckin this nigga for who knows how long

now behind my back, and number TWO she blatantly told me she was gon just live off

the system like how her og does.. waiting every month for that check to come in..

so now im pickin myself up, just got me a job trying to pay off my tickets and get my car running again

and possibly save up for whatever ends up happening in the end of all this.. most of all

im not gonna lie im not ready to be a father by all means.. but if it is mine... i cant turn my

back on my own blood no matter how crazy the baby mama is.. and to top it off i just found out

last night she hit up one my homegirl she used to hate with a passion tryin to get with her

and for the longest now been tryin to be on some buddy buddy shit with her.. she basically

told her how her ex came by to ask her back n she slammed the door in his face n how shes

gon turn lesbo and wants to get wit ol girl.. and apparently she has her birthday planned out

on how shes comin to chicago to get a hotel downtown and go to the clubs round there

and what not.. sooooo your expecting to give birth to quite possibly what could be my child and

your concern is hookin up with my homegirl and your birthday all the way in october...?

and no apparently she lied about isaac n everything else just to hurt me as much as

i hurt her with whatever i said.. that shit got to me.. but my homegirl

is gonna save all of their conversations so if shit does hit the fan

and she does wanna take me to court or anything i got everything else shes been saying...

overall, im pretty dissapointed in myself for getting myself into this situation.. shouldve ended

it months ago when i felt it.. but if it is mine then fuck it.. time to be a daddy...

im kinda just to the point where i dont know what the fuck to believe at all.. i dont know what

is up from down you know.. and if we both gotta just man up and bite our tongues and

be together or live together just for the sake of the child having a normal childhood and

upbringing rather than bouncing from state to state then so be it.. ill do whatever...

but like i said i just dont know what the fuck to think or believe out of any of this.....

anybody else out there been in the same situation as me or worse..? id like to know

at least what to expect with courts and everything cause as far as im concerned all i really

can do for now is wait for the dna test and go from there....

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my eyes started cutting back flips trying to read that whole thing but i get the gist of it.

you sound like you know how your life will change but the best advice anyone could give you is to really man up and get your ass a job, a good job and start working to provide for your seed. regardless of this dummy you knocked up, you are going to be a daddy. Own up to your "mistake" and make the best possible life for the little human that has YOUR blood pumping through his/her veins and you help create.

the kid has no option in the matter and it isnt their fault.

stay calm and be a man.

ps. learn to use a return/enter button

man-CC5116-188.jpg

yeeeaa its been a while im not used to posting on here...

but i just got a job a couple weeks ago and i got another interview for this other place

me and my og has been kinda broke for a while so it was rough for a lil bit but now theres no room for excuses

i gotta do what i gotta do for my child.. if it does end up being mine in the first place..

i still dont know what to believe or think out of any of this other than theres a very high possibility that it is in fact mine and that i gotta start getting my shit together...

Try using paragraphs while typing. I got the gist of it though.

1. Seems like you already know chick was bad news but you kept fucking with her.

2. You kept fucking with her and didn't use a condom

3. You were fucking with a chick who was fucking with other dudes not using a condom, be glad the worst STD you got is possibly a child

4. She can get an abortion for free depending on income level

5. This is why you buy morning after pills and slip them to dumb bitches you fuck the next morning

6. Seriously what the fuck did you think was gonna happen fucking with some dumb bitch?

Better start praying its not your kid and I can't do anything but laugh at you and this situation right now. You completely asked for this shit to happen.

you're right.. all this is my fault and nobody elses and i did bring this shit upon myself..

i shouldve gotten out months ago when i had that gut feeling in my stomach..

but its not gonna change anything now whats done is done and at least i somewhat learned from my mistakes

im trying to make things right by getting another job and actually willing to be in the childs life..

alot of niggas i know HAVE a child and has never seen them in months or years and they're

doing the same shit they were doing before they had the kid.. not a damn thing...

and apparently the whole her fuckin other niggas thing was a lie she just wanted to try and hurt me

but who the fuck knows! she could be telling the truth that she really hasnt fucked anyone

or she could be lying about the fact she hasnt fucked anyone else.. i dont even know...

Honestly man you need to get her to get that abortion. I got friends who have kids with stupid bitches, not one of them is happy, not one of them has custody of their kids like they should, not one of them is anything but miserable in that situation. I also have female friends who are single moms and the reverse where they have some piece of shit ex who doesn't give a fuck.

At least you are willing to man up in the situation, if you are serious about it and the abortion is out of the question you should attempt to get custody and start setting yourself up for that situation. Sounds like this chick will be a horrible parent and the kid will grow up fucked up if she raises him. Do the world a favor and get that second job, stack cash, get off paperwork if you are on any and once she has the kids start filing paperwork for custody.

But seriously man, you need to find a way to make that chick get an abortion. If you don't expect to spend a long time dealing with her drama on a constant basis. If this is any indication of the level of stupid childish bullshit you have to deal with you can only expect it to get worse and you got to understand you got permanent ties that chick from this. It's not gonna be a situation where you can just stop talking to her one day, or you can just delete her from your life, unless you want to delete you child from your life as well. Also I would suspect that she is the kind of woman who will poison your child against you, making your child grow up with animosity towards you and some serious life long issues they might need therapy for.

Of course you could always take a cue from

Honestly man you need to get her to get that abortion. I got friends who have kids with stupid bitches, not one of them is happy, not one of them has custody of their kids like they should, not one of them is anything but miserable in that situation. I also have female friends who are single moms and the reverse where they have some piece of shit ex who doesn't give a fuck.

At least you are willing to man up in the situation, if you are serious about it and the abortion is out of the question you should attempt to get custody and start setting yourself up for that situation. Sounds like this chick will be a horrible parent and the kid will grow up fucked up if she raises him. Do the world a favor and get that second job, stack cash, get off paperwork if you are on any and once she has the kids start filing paperwork for custody.

But seriously man, you need to find a way to make that chick get an abortion. If you don't expect to spend a long time dealing with her drama on a constant basis. If this is any indication of the level of stupid childish bullshit you have to deal with you can only expect it to get worse and you got to understand you got permanent ties that chick from this. It's not gonna be a situation where you can just stop talking to her one day, or you can just delete her from your life, unless you want to delete you child from your life as well. Also I would suspect that she is the kind of woman who will poison your child against you, making your child grow up with animosity towards you and some serious life long issues they might need therapy for.

Of course you could always take a cue from

bro beliiiiieve me man i tried talking every way i can to this broad..

being all n nice and sweet, being reasonable and explaining the whole process and everything,

conforting her supporting her anything and everything you can think of to try and convince a bitch

to get an abortion or whatever believe me i tried.. i tried damn hard... im not no asshole or piece

of shit nigga neither ill man up to my shit regardless weather if its me just admitting im wrong

or even raising a child.. i always told myself ill never be THAT "dad" you know...? that nigga who

really dont care about the child and is around every here and there.. and honestly she already said

she was gonna tell "my child" how i didnt want them and wanted to "kill" them and tell them

everything i said and she'll make sure they dont call anyone else daddy or anything since i am the father..

shes a manipulator and a liar yo.. how u gonna admit and say your gonna go through the

abortion 3 TIMES and try to get me to send you money for it then lie about it every time

and NOT get it done.....? thats exactly why i cant believe anything she says or anything

theres been too much bullshit i had to deal with during and before all this nonsense...

but i really do hope i get this second job that way i can just save everything, get my car and L's back,

then save up for this possible child of mine... thats really all i can do...

also i hope she doesnt choose no dumbass name neither.....

thats something we'll reeeeeeaaaally have to discuss cause i aint havin no fuckin donqueesha lookin ass name...

if she's wild stupid like you make her out to be, you're gonna be stuck with a kid with a dumbshit name. that's a fact.

i'm never one to advocate abortion. there are tons of people out there waiting for a kid to adopt. if you don't think you'll be a good parent, then try to convince her to give it up. it's a win win for you both. granted, she's probably too irrational and vindictive to agree to some shit like that and will probably name the kind shawntrelle or something equally idiotic and doom your child to a lifetime of shitty jobs.

bro beliiiiieve me man i tried talking every way i can to this broad..

being all n nice and sweet, being reasonable and explaining the whole process and everything,

conforting her supporting her anything and everything you can think of to try and convince a bitch

to get an abortion or whatever believe me i tried.. i tried damn hard... im not no asshole or piece

of shit nigga neither ill man up to my shit regardless weather if its me just admitting im wrong

or even raising a child.. i always told myself ill never be THAT "dad" you know...? that nigga who

really dont care about the child and is around every here and there.. and honestly she already said

she was gonna tell "my child" how i didnt want them and wanted to "kill" them and tell them

everything i said and she'll make sure they dont call anyone else daddy or anything since i am the father..

shes a manipulator and a liar yo.. how u gonna admit and say your gonna go through the

abortion 3 TIMES and try to get me to send you money for it then lie about it every time

and NOT get it done.....? thats exactly why i cant believe anything she says or anything

theres been too much bullshit i had to deal with during and before all this nonsense...

but i really do hope i get this second job that way i can just save everything, get my car and L's back,

then save up for this possible child of mine... thats really all i can do...

also i hope she doesnt choose no dumbass name neither.....

thats something we'll reeeeeeaaaally have to discuss cause i aint havin no fuckin donqueesha lookin ass name...

Paragraphs dude i'm far to drunk to even try to read that right now since it lacks paragraphs.

haha alright cliff note version...

ive tried everything i could do to convince her that this would be the best choice for both of us in the long run.. i promised myself a long time ago before any of this id never be a bogus ass parent or just abandon my child... she told me she was gonna let "our child" know how i wanted to get rid of them and what not to make me look bad deliberately.. she manipulates her own reality to where shes never in the wrong which is annoying as fuck which is why i cant believe anything.. but i hope i get this second job and she doesnt give this child a dumbass name..

that pretty much sums it up i guess..

i know you got a kid, not an std, but everything you needed to do was outlined by big L in 1993...

YOU SHOULDA WORE A RUBBA BEFORE YOU WENT UP IN IT, AND THEN YO MONKEY ASS WONT BE SITTIN IN A CLINIC

"but i must be gettin bolder/ because i didnt put a helmet on my muthafuckin soldier/"

"yo man fuckin these hoes without a rubber nowadays is like bungee jumpin with the rope around ya neck, that shit like playin russian roulette with a shotgun. ayo word ayo ayo man, fuck a rubber man, ima start puttin ballons on my dick, dog."

Big+L.jpg

Dude she could always have an accident, maybe you give her a ride to the hospital and accidentally slam her side of the car into tree or something.

But in all seriousness does she actually know your real name? If so you fucked up, you never let dumb bitches know your real name cause if they don't know that shit they can't track you down or put you down on any paperwork.

It sounds to me like you are making the mistake of telling this chick you will be the father of this kid if she ends up keeping it. You need to make her know if she keeps the kid her life will be a living fucking hell. Also make her think its not yours by getting some doctor to tell her your sterile or some shit.

As much as you want to do the responsible thing or whatever just know that anything to do with this chick is going to be a living fucking hell for the rest of your life. You live in chicago aren't there some ghetto hood rats you can pay a few bucks to to beat this chicks ass so hard she has an miscarriage or some shit? Seriously man this is the time you need to get creative in, focus all your energy on figuring out a way for her not to have that kid.