Boston Marathon

Decyferon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slavs / eastern European ppl are nuts

OK I said it

Eastern European people got some screws loose in their head. The majority of 'em that I've associated with at least..

They cannot think situations through

Note all these guys are whiteboys with little responsibility / meaning to their lives who have been sheltered and been in school their entire lives

Like I predicted no black man ok

the city and state police departments, the fbi, dhs, and the national guard are fully funded, they have budgets and arent drawing from a limitless amount of tax money. they also have huge surpluses in their pension funds from donations and can use that for overtime whenever they want.

Did not know that. I stand corrected.

fuck work man.. I did my thang for the week.. AND.. I just got a fat sack of indo dropped into my lap..

so im lounging

everyone trying to piece lil details together, just remember the news stretches shit out crazy cause they are based in $$$$ profit, they'll report anything that has a grain of credibility

the dad is absentee and working all the time like all these whiteboy loners' dads.. the kids got nice lives, cool material shit, but they're alienated.. some people are weak ass bitches and deal with situations in weak ways.. prolly all over a bitch or something. less about ideology more about attention and alienation

of course the dad doesn't wanna believe his kids could do this shit, esp. cause he is absentee and is probably feeling all sorts of feelings guilt, anger, confusion

cray shit works like dominoes..