Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Boston Marathon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both killed innocent people. You can align yourself with a vigilante that kills corrupt/criminal types, but it's hard to have any level of respect for someone that just kills for personal gain.

I don't think Dorner killed for personal gain but rather to prove a point. he did let random people go. the innocent people that he killed turned out to be the daughter of the police chief and her husband. he showed how police can do whatever they want instead of following the law and taking him in custody and holding a trial. they killed him knowing that the tactics they used would burn the house that he was in down.

and im also weirded out by all the people chanting usa..

these 2 men managed to kill 3 and injure over 140. one of these men died, the other one is injured in custody. that's a casualty ratio somewhere around 70:1. to all those in the streets, grabbin booze and having a good time, cut that shit out. chanting USA USA, when the loss is still much greater than the gain.

• Like 1

And when I'm watchin' the news and my daughter walks in and choose to ask:

"Why were all those people on the floor sleeping, covered in red?"

I told her that they were looking for God, but found religion instead - De La Soul

these 2 men managed to kill 3 and injure over 140. one of these men died, the other one is injured in custody. that's a casualty ratio somewhere around 70:1. to all those in the streets, grabbin booze and having a good time, cut that shit out. chanting USA USA, when the loss is still much greater than the gain.

They actually managed to kill 4 so far... but why chastise those coming together and celebrating the capture of this dude? If I was pretty much on lockdown for 5 days you can be sure I'm grabbin' booze and having a good time. You must be one miserable fuck.

I don't. All things considered, I actually think the police handled it quite well and not everything is the start of 1984, which is what they are suggesting.

Stepping outside to greet your neighbors, grab a beer, and high five a cop after a stressful couple of days is a perfectly reasonable thing to expect. But you know. Opinions man.

Eh, I don't know man. I am the furthest thing from a liberal, but I honestly thought it was a little...off (?) that people were celebrating in the streets. Something about it just seemed inappropriate to me, I don't know why. But you're right, I've never experienced anything like what happened there and I probably would have felt a sense of comradery with my community if in such a situation which would have warranted celebration.

What makes you think they aren't investigating others affiliated with those two?

For the next year there's gonna be surveillance on everyone they've talked to in the last three months.

Everyone was cheering, high fives all around, people gathering in crowds. Bad look if another bomb explodes. I would've expected the cops to be all hypervigilant and defcon 5 for the next week. Maybe they didn't have a hard-on for their dragnet lock down after all.

Tin foil hat status, but no one who knew him IRL believed he could be involved in this.

Then his twitter feed seemed kind of normal to me, I thought there was a chance he was innocent.

The fact they caught him alive though, kind of deads the chance it's a conspiracy.

Maybe he was mad they call him jizz on twitter, I'd be kind of mad too.

I seriously doubt there was a conspiracy in the beginning.

I think they got shit fucked up and pinned it on the wrong dudes, shot the one nigga dead in the street, made up stories about them lobbing crock pot bombs at them, unloaded on the boat they found the other nigga hiding in, and then had to take him alive because everybody from CNN to your mom was on the scene reporting that the only weapons they heard popping off were the police. Now the cover up is gonna ensue no matter how much this nigga and his peoples swear in court that there is no way in hell him and his brother had anything to do with this shit. And the real bomber is gonna walk away laughing.

And none of this has shit to do with Obama, because it's the fucking police who run this country.

first after dao.

but they made grenades in their house and used them against the police. Which means they do know how to make bombs. Which means there is no conspiracy this time.

In most cases I think the government fucks everything up. And I do think this should have been handled differently. But I think they got the right dudes this time.