Boston Marathon

Decyferon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come people/cops suppose it's just those two fuckers and there's no network or other members?

I suppose any dumbass can just master the art of pipe bombs out of the blue and pull some rambo shit angains million cops for a week?

What makes you think they aren't investigating others affiliated with those two?

For the next year there's gonna be surveillance on everyone they've talked to in the last three months.

The liberals are coming out.

Am I the only one finding the celebrations in the streets to be not only strange, but disturbing?

I'm irked by the celebrations, most likely, because notions of a police state disturb me more than anything, and what I've seen in the last 3 days is the federal government and its constituents flexing muscles. Does that make sense?

In an ideal world, I would feel comfortable with celebrating the success of the police and FBI, but given how much police brutality and violation of human rights there have been because of terrorism and xenophobia, it makes me a bit uneasy.

I don't. All things considered, I actually think the police handled it quite well and not everything is the start of 1984, which is what they are suggesting.

Stepping outside to greet your neighbors, grab a beer, and high five a cop after a stressful couple of days is a perfectly reasonable thing to expect. But you know. Opinions man.

Both killed innocent people. You can align yourself with a vigilante that kills corrupt/criminal types, but it's hard to have any level of respect for someone that just kills for personal gain.

I don't think Dorner killed for personal gain but rather to prove a point. he did let random people go. the innocent people that he killed turned out to be the daughter of the police chief and her husband. he showed how police can do whatever they want instead of following the law and taking him in custody and holding a trial. they killed him knowing that the tactics they used would burn the house that he was in down.

and im also weirded out by all the people chanting usa..

these 2 men managed to kill 3 and injure over 140. one of these men died, the other one is injured in custody. that's a casualty ratio somewhere around 70:1. to all those in the streets, grabbin booze and having a good time, cut that shit out. chanting USA USA, when the loss is still much greater than the gain.

• Like 1