Boston Marathon

Decyferon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flying up there tomorrow night....planning on assaulting one or more of those church members

I kinda think this is one of those times boston police might look the other direction while you get a few blows in.

Thing that amazes me about them is Fred Phelps used to be a civil rights lawyer/activist back in the day. I wonder if some day his name might show up in some mk-ultra experiment docs llike some of the other wackjob cult leaders.

I kinda think this is one of those times boston police might look the other direction while you get a few blows in.

Thing that amazes me about them is Fred Phelps used to be a civil rights lawyer/activist back in the day. I wonder if some day his name might show up in some mk-ultra experiment docs llike some of the other wackjob cult leaders.

I researched that guy when the church started their bullshit... I was amazed at that Fred dudes resume, he really was a good civil rights defender and even the NAACP backed him until he lost his shit and went no-homo to the highest degree. Fuck that guy, I can't believe they always get away with their protests.

Going further with what I said before, the government and therefore the media has a vested interest in hyping up events like the Boston bombing. A scared population is much more obedient and easy to control.

Have you read the shock doctrine by Naomi Kline? She goes into this a bunch in that book, its very well researched and written. If you haven't I would definitely check it out if you get a chance. One of the things my favorite polisci professor told the class on multiple occasions (which most of them never listened to) Was never to trust anyone who is trying to use fear to manipulate you into doing something.

I'm actually surprised by the lack of information being given out by the feds/media in this instance. Considering how hyped up the COINTELPRO tactics that result in the arrest of would be "Terrorists" the hype over recent mass shootings that have been taking place, and the general atmosphere of fear that has been being played up regarding terrorism/rouge states.

Also worth a mention and a read the SPLC recently issued a report about the growth of Anti government patriot groups