Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mrjack

[introduction] / Some blackbook pages

Hello, first post and first thread here.

So im from Europe and ill probably be considered toy here ( some god damn nice stuff i seen here)

been doing graffiti for about 3/4 month now with a friend ( he's been doing it for a long time)

so yeah hi, here are some drawings i did not consider utter shit .

peace

-CINAM

1524912-KX8S247.jpg

1524915-02C8NXQ.jpg

1524919-A4DNRU8.jpg

1524921-84O63AH.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome along. Before the barrage of hate falls upon you, you might want to check in to the toy thread to get some constructive feedback.

Enjoy!

Welcome along. Before the barrage of hate falls upon you, you might want to check in to the toy thread to get some constructive feedback.

Enjoy!

i already got enough hate when practis at train yards

but when i broke their noses they stopped so i could care less about internet Ha,

i will check it man, and thanks

I would ask yourself why, after an admitted 4 months of writing, you felt the need to post your sketches online and make your own thread while seemingly knowing that you are a toy.

i was gonna give this dude a chance, then i saw he broke some noses in a yard.....as you do.

nah man....thats gas!!!

i totally missed the toy thread my bad, just thought an introduction seemed fit,

oh about the noses its not to sound edgy, just saying don't really care bout hate, i have respect for you but if you throw stones at me that respect shall be gone.

I would ask yourself why, after an admitted 4 months of writing, you felt the need to post your sketches online and make your own thread while seemingly knowing that you are a toy.

i would ask yourself why, after an admitted 4 months of writing, you felt the need to "practis at train yards".

12oz is becoming toy central these days.

okay then let this be a toy thread so you wont have to reply in here.

there is a train yard here which is mostly abondened , so i liked to practise there big deal

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now