Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Decyferon

Maggie Thatcher

no way I would put an RIP on this more like Burn in Hell!

I know most of you this means nothing to, but thank fuck this evil bitch is dead. She fucking wasted this country through the 80s and fucked over everyone but the rich (seems familiar to nowadays!)

But this is the best news of the day!!!!

and coincedentally the gates of hell have been found http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2013/04/08/has-the-gate-to-hell-been-found/

and a song for Maggie Thatcher

The Exploited - Maggie you cunt

I am not normally disrespectful to the dead but she deserved it.

• Like 1

People seem to be kind of up in arms about celebrating her death; I don't really understand because I'm a YANK

I think everyone would celebrate were kissinger to croak. Hillary doesn't compare the thatcher, thatcher compares well to regan in how fucking horrible of a human being they were.

I know the things Hilary has done and they are nothing compared to the wholesale ripping apart and selling of British industries and the deregulation of the markets (nice one regan, you are a cunt too).

Hilary is just a politician thats all and should be hated for being a politician like the rest of them, the kind of hatred towards Thatcher should only be reserved for a small few who really deserve it!

was kissinger just a politician? has the uk ever had anyone intelligent in government?

no because we allow politicians to run the country and by default they are fucking morons, whether Left or Right

no doubt horrible, i made the hillary kissinger comparison because its bureaucracy starting wars which is dangerououous. So like reagan she claimed to be a reformer but was really only conservative when convenient and always havin people scheme? did murdochs papers have praise for this dead bitch during her evil life?

Murdoch fucking loved her!!

482759_553548254685646_1781098766_n.jpg

with a pedo

Realism - don't worry just join in with the party haha

both fucked Minors in the 80's nyuk nyuk nyuk

• Like 2

I really like how this thread is waaaaaay below the Nonsense Thread...NONSENSE hombres!

This woman wrote her "Moral Ethics For Mankind" thesis-report- many moons ago..I still break it out and read it occasionally..RIP "THE IRON LADY" aka "The Political Wife to Ronald Reagan"...

You were genius darlin....

When was that photo taken with Tanzanias ultimate communist Mugabe? Lots of hate here, and I understand that side for obvious reasons, but has anyone looked at her from a literary standpoint?...

Fuck her. Fuck her vicious, right wing, capitalist, soulless, immoral actions.

Fuck her corrupt family.

Fuck her political party.

(signed English bird)

Well, hopefully Chumbawamba will be sending out In Memoriam: Margaret Thatcher EP's... They've been ready for years, pressed etc. just waiting for shipping... :p

Also, we can see does this actualy happen:

914557162.jpg

Parties in my home town ended up in riot police being called out!

Heard about that Chumbawumba single not sure if they are releasing it, hope they do (not that I like them) would be good to have that as a number 1 single while she gets buried.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now