Shitty situations...

Sik_Vendetta

So I was out and about tonight and happen to run into a shitty situation. Mother nature called so I answered, with a wal mart receipt and freezing cold lake water. I couldnt use any clothing since it was all needed to stay warm. How many times has this happened to you getting stuck in a shitty situation?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Happened to me one night while out of my gord on a bunch of deemsters and other like substances. Ended up ducking into someones yard and letting it rip in their flower bed. While I was doing this the person whose yard I was in woke up. I couldn't do anything but just purge everything that was in my body, was kinda freaked out people might come outside and find me shitting in their flower bed. I ended up finishing and wiping with a sock and running off right before they came outside and started asking if someone was out there. I still feel kinda bad that they woke up in the morning to deal with that.

lol

side shit story, grade 4 or 5 - used sticks to put dog shit in a paper bag before putting it on the porch across the street from my friends house. were watching through bushes in the daytime & see the old guy come out, pick up the bag, then head back inside without checking the contents. for some reason, he didnt come back out for a good 2-3 minutes & he did so, only to casually put the bag right back where it was left. we were :confused: didnt bother checking it & went off to do something else, probably

One of the very few upsides of living in an anally cold climate, and thus rocking runny nose for 9 months a year, is you often have various types of paper towels and napkins in every pocket.

Then again that's probably the main reason one gets shitfaced so often and sometimes ends up in shitty situations

Was in Montreal for a couple days last year. Me and some buddies went to an abandoned factory to paint, I was rocking in another room alone when I got hit by possibly one of the most incapacitating shits I think I've ever experienced. I tried for a good 40 minutes to hold it in but it got painful and I couldn't even bring myself to keep painting. Dropped the triumphant poutine and bacon cheeseburger loaf, cleaned up with a pair of dollar store gloves and went on with my day.

Hahah someone with less posts than me! But yeah been there done that quite a few times while traveling especially. I love shitting outside. yesterday while fishing I ducked behind a single sapling, grabbed hold with one hand and leaned back and expelled a turd over a foot long i think. wiped with a piece of papertowel, folded a few times to get a few uses from one piece, and a few dry leaves. I'm not sure how thats all considered a shitty situation. a real shitty one is having absolutely nothing to wipe with but yet no where to drop the turd.

lol

side shit story, grade 4 or 5 - used sticks to put dog shit in a paper bag before putting it on the porch across the street from my friends house. were watching through bushes in the daytime & see the old guy come out, pick up the bag, then head back inside without checking the contents. for some reason, he didnt come back out for a good 2-3 minutes & he did so, only to casually put the bag right back where it was left. we were :confused: didnt bother checking it & went off to do something else, probably

A50840DE-DC7A-491E-B403-9239EE560526-13461-0000121F43B94F43.jpg

It's those god damn kids and their poop again!!!