People who drink 40's on youtube

Butter_Milkshake

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best was two consecutive 40's (bad ideas) in one day. I'm more of a whiskey guy at the moment. Thanks though...Aint nobody got time for that.

Ok I will take that to mean you are going to chug a half gallon of crown and video tape then upload it to the internet.

Also how the fuck did you win a macbook pro?

Ok I will take that to mean you are going to chug a half gallon of crown and video tape then upload it to the internet.

Also how the fuck did you win a macbook pro?

Not a chance. I'm not in my 20's anymore and would probably just fall asleep and piss myself.

As for the MacBook, it was a raffle for a work convention. I won $5K a few years ago too.

2 forties. That's less than 7 beers. That's pretty weak unless it was something REALLY terrible like steel reserve.

It does sound kind of weak now that you mention it, but if I remember correctly it was Hurricane which we lovingly referred to a "Slurricane". Ask E-40, he'll tell you all about it.

Edit: This was my 9000 post. Go me. 12 years, 9K posts = 750 posts a year, or 2 a day. Ironically, I haven't posted much in the last couple so I'm guessing I posted a bunch at one time in my career as a oontz'er.

2 forties. That's less than 7 beers. That's pretty weak unless it was something REALLY terrible like steel reserve.

Depends on the kind of beer you normally drink. Most 40ozs are high alcohol content which makes then maybe twice as potent at the high end to maybe a third as potent at the low end depending on what kind of beer you drink.

Steel reserve isn't even all that bad as far as 40ozs go some of them are much worse. I Want to watch one of these people chug a warm flat 40oz of something like camo.

• 2 weeks later...

but seeing as how a nigga has to go on a quest to fucking narnia to get a 40 in dc,

i sip franzia, bitches know im "bout dat life" when i show up with that box of franzia.

classy bitches in yoga pants that listen to chief keef while they do pilates bitches....

book reading tumblr hustling bitches...thick rimmed glasses, american apparel asses.

my sister is a mom and drinks franzia pretty much 24/7 anytime she's not working

when i found out that shit is only 15-17 bux here for 5 liters of wine...i started fucking with it

the more of an alcoholic i become the less inclined i am to drink beer at night time. it's usually reserved for day/graffndrunking/being used as a chaser/etc

I would figure doing speed and chugging a fifth of whiskey would probably kill you as your liver would probably quit right then and there. I think its more likely these people vomit a few minutes after chugging a fifth and spend the rest of the night getting sick.

i did speed and killed a 5th of evan williams in like an hour

everything was fine except speed is fucking stupid and i don't understand why people go all junkie over that shit

i did some radical rap letters though

• 2 weeks later...