People who drink 40's on youtube

Butter_Milkshake

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love a wurst... do you simmer in beer before the grilling? or do you sear first and simmer with beer and onion afterwords? Love a good brat, NH.

BOIL first is the only way to go. i usually use Miller

the way the wisconsin relatives taught me

they dont fuck around w beer OR german food in WI.......

Dawg, you don't buy expensive booze with your foodstamps just to pour it out for all your dead homeys. Quantity, never quality.

as long as you get what you pay for! a buzz off 3 Mickeys is stronger than a buzz off a sixer of Stone

True.

I think even pound for pound, a 40 has a more potent kick. I feel more "along" after a 40 than 3 and 1/3 beers. That's assuming I'm comparing it to something average, though, like Newcastle or Sierra Nevada or something.

Then again, it helps that I'm usually buying high gravity (8 or 9 percent) and usually guzzling, NH.

You get drunk off of a 40 faster because you drink it faster...most people like consuming their beer while it's cold and somewhat fizzy, so they wind up pounding the equivalent of 3 1/3 regular beers in half the time.

I've found the happy medium to be quart bottles...quart cans don't cut it, they transfer heat from your hand to the beer a lot faster than glass does. And you pretty much have to finish it in less than a half hour or so, which will put most people two beers over the legal limit in (again) half the time. Since that's where some people want to be, that's all right I guess.

Point being, IMO 40s are kind of a burn as far as the beer experience goes assuming you like cold beer.

fair analysis

was close to buying a 40 last night when we required more liquid gold.. havent had one in a long while & maybe this thread was on the brain. chose one of those 950ml cans instead, along with a 400ml.. then some dickbag rentacop wouldnt let us into the show because he saw us drinking as he walked by before his shift, not even in his little uniform. we were polite as fuck & didnt even seem drunk at all, nor were we acting the fool. lame

the point is, there is no point

l.jpg

with something rolled up chilling by an underpass.

graffndrunk.

but seeing as how a nigga has to go on a quest to fucking narnia to get a 40 in dc,

i sip franzia, bitches know im "bout dat life" when i show up with that box of franzia.

classy bitches in yoga pants that listen to chief keef while they do pilates bitches....

book reading tumblr hustling bitches...thick rimmed glasses, american apparel asses.

fuck would you want to be around one of your friends when he got that drunk that quick? Dude is guaranteed to get drunk and stupid. Probably pull some shit and try to start a fight with you a few minutes after he finishes the bottle in between puking his liver out and doing something so retarded the cops show up.

will buy cluetwo a case of 40ozs and let him borrow my camera if he actually uploads him drinking the whole case in a night to youtube

My best was two consecutive 40's (bad ideas) in one day. I'm more of a whiskey guy at the moment. Thanks though...Aint nobody got time for that.