Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Butter_Milkshake

People who drink 40's on youtube

I haven't made a thread in years, and this seems like a shitty one, but i wanted to hear what you guys thought about this because i dont really understand it.

detroit40oz.jpg

LN711.jpg

Snapshot_20090715_1.jpg

1sts13.jpg

2201657709f8a53535f1aded42595b07bd78672b_r.jpg

64_zps15e45d56.jpg

also, i give this guy 6 months to live.

I came in here to get all racist and shit and you don't have a single colored drinking a 40 so I actually don't have anything to add to this thread.

*gasp*

this is more than just dudes showing off... its also really really strange to me, also a little homoerotic (dudes go "nice burp bro") and importantly the word bro is thrown around a lot in these circles.

knowledge source ... ive watched a LOT of these videos (admitting it is the first step...) because they're frankly fucking fascinating.

it takes drinking and loneliness and morphs the two into this strange homoerotic 100% male world thats desperation and a need to prove macho-ness by drinking as much as you can and/or eating a shit ton of terrible food but also at the same time "making friends" or even "bros" through posting videos about drinking.

i wonder how many use it as an enabler to feel just fine about chugging 4 or 20 beers alone cause "DOIN IT WITH THE BROS!"

$0.02

• Like 1

i don't spend any time on youtube

this makes me like it even less

That fat dude is making up contests and setting his own rules, and shit.

Like when you were a kid and swung your arm in a circular motion. Then claimed you were faster then all your friends, and the fastest in the world,

and shit.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now