female graff 'n dancer defies Taliban threats..

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

she shouldnt have revealed her face.. though it was an act of her obvious bravery, its counterproductive to the longevity she says shes seeking. even if all the locals knew her face beforehand, it cant help that now the whole world knows..

cant say im feeling her spray art in particular, but she definitely gets props

Yeah I saw an article about her a few weeks ago. She had to move to india due to the death threats against her but still is doing her things. Got to give her props for that.

For those that might be interested this is her website and a better link

http://maloaa3.com/

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/asia-pacific/india/130305/afghan-graffiti-artist-malina-suliman-flees-india-un

She needs our help. Channel zero needs to rescue her, and show her what 'Merica's about, she'd love this motherfucker. We can make all type of crazy shit here baby'.

We can have a dance-n-graff variety show, with phone-in and intrawebz fundraising capabilities.

I can see it now, it will be just like Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo when they try to save Miracles!

7799-player.jpg

tumblr_maiwtoHwyO1qedb29o1_500.png

screenshot6bc7.png

electric_boogaloo.jpg

i110052.jpg

tumblr_m8ijj5THH01r8m60do1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0ljc1Licg1qfxhab.jpg

0.jpg

ceiling.jpg

....and fuck the Taliban, fuck Gaspar Gomez, and fuck the fuckin' Diaz brothers! Fuck'em all! We'll bury those cock-a-roaches with our breakdance fighting!

799_22051_a894a876dafc548f369fcf93394b6132.jpg

07.jpg

i152903.jpg

i110058.jpg

• Like 1

love the female activists

they are getting more impressive all the time

no smashing Malala yet.

she's too young

this chick took a bullet to the face.

harder than the whole taliban put together.

_63416765_malala.jpg

free pussy riot!

pussy_riot_3_dm_120815_wg.jpg

love the female activists

they are getting more impressive all the time

no smashing Malala yet.

she's too young

this chick took a bullet to the face.

harder than the whole taliban put together.

_63416765_malala.jpg

She's afghani. Our imperialist laws and hang ups don't apply over there. She's already approaching old maid status over there.

Smash Malala.

She appears to have a lot of raw talent & untapped potential. The art school she's going to may allow her to hone her talents better. She's working with shitty stock cans from Pakistan/India and limited colors, so people can't get mad at "drips" or lack of detail.

Just the fact that she's a woman doing this in a region known to expect women to remain a "certain way" and suppress such expression from women is admirable. To be fair, a man would be lambasted for doing what she's doing in that region by the Taliban, but maybe not as much.

But yeah she should watch her back.