Unemployment

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your a ignorant fuck. I'm wondering how long it takes after you fill it out asshole. I'm a trained chef. Jobs are scarce in my area bc their all given to Mexicans and immigrants who work under the table illeagaly for les than minimum wage. Get fucked you cunt...is that what they call dick heads down there, cunts? Damn man, and to think I thought you were one of the cooler dudes on here. So why don't you get fucked.

• Like 1

Fair call. I'm having a problem with staff right now so I'm perhaps at the shorter end of my normal personality. Yeah, we call people like me (bosses) cunts, it gets thrown around a bit these days, it used to have a real sting to it. I just had someone leave because they could get nearly the same money from government handouts than actually working - I even pay super/health benefits to semi-permanents!

Are you looking for a specific job? I employ chefs and I understand how tough it can be when foreigners are happy to undercut minimum just to get hours up in their book. I employ a 457 (not sure what the equivalent is there, but it's basically a legal immigrant that has to work for a certain wage to be able to build hours to get residency/citizenship in AUS)

Hopefully they can sort someone like you, who is actually genuinely trying to find work, quicker rather than later. What's making it hard for you is the majority of people that are just arsewipes who take the easy route.

The details are as follows:

We will be hiding an array of colourful small chocolate Easter Eggs around the agency tomorrow morning before ya'll come in - some in easy to find places, some in totally random places which may not get found until Xmas time.

Each Easter Egg found will be equal to $8 which can be spent on any item in the Norfolks menu, food, drinks, the works - simply present your Easter Eggs to the bar folk at The Norfolk and place your order.

You can also combine the amount of eggs to increase your purchase. Got 3 eggs? That means you have got $24 big ones to spend at the Norfolk!

The more money you want for spending, the more you have to hunt for the eggs.

We will also be hiding a few around The Norfolk throughout the evening so keep a look out while you are there.

Happy days

The Fun Police

And I get free beer everyday :D

See dude. I always respected you on here. I'm not looking for a hand out. I'm genuinely struggling right now and I'm about to lose my apt. I've never been on unemployment and don't want to be. But I need money to survive, and wanna do it the legal way bc I ain't going back to the clink. I've been out every day since I've been laid off looking and looking.not sitting on my ass playing cod or whatever. I'm actually worried for myself and my family. I can't even afford real food at this point. If I wasn't hurting I wouldn't be doing this.

Yes, an insurance benifit claim. I filled it all out and at the end there's no info about following up or anything like that...that's my question, will I get a email, call or do I have to keep filling it out or some shit. Maybe I'm a dumbass but I can't figure it out and I don't have many friends so I came here for advice...which is always a great idea...is it cause I didn't post tits? Cause I can post some tits.....

That's a massive URL you've got there.

All I can see is;

Q. How long does it take after I claim my benefits by using the telephone or the Internet to receive a payment to my direct deposit account or prepaid debit card?

A. If you are entitled to a benefit payment, it will be posted to your direct deposit account or prepaid debit card within 48 hours after you claim your benefits by using the Internet or the telephone.

For example, if you certify over the Internet on Sunday, you will receive your benefits by Tuesday.

Did you file on the internet or paper chase it?

if NJ is similar to NY the wait is treacherous..just keep up with them and ask about the status of your claim. the good news is once it is approved (and it should be given that you weren't fired for something like theft or you didn't quit) the payments are like clockwork and will keep coming until you decide to end them or after a certain amount of months. you can even, i believe, choose to take a larger payment for fewer months or a smaller payment for a longer extent of months.

really though you're in a rough position, regardless of jokes that are made or what light people try to bring to it by being dicks. but it's not the end of the world and "things" always work out if you keep a positive attitude and just put your best foot forward each day.

Thanks you everyone for helpin out here. It's so fuckin frusterating. This is a last resort. I wouldn't be doing it if I had any luck looking...I'd even take a job at a cold stone or a fuckin burger king at this point. But their not even hiring. I'm basically going hungry and shit...which wouldn't be a problem racking food, but I'm not going back to jail. How the fuck do they expect you to just be completely broke for months. Just another example of how fucked our system is I guess. I'll keep yall posted in case any of u have to go thru this bullshit in the future. This doesn't mean I'm gonna stop looking, I just got so frustrated today I almost snapped at some bitch in a fed ex store...so I decided fuck it, I'll try to get unemployment.

• Like 1

I have been through the unemployment thing quite a bit. It is unfortunate that you did not file right after you got laid off, your benefit amount will be based on your highest earning quarter of the past five quarters, you will have to document your job search in order to qualify, this documentation may be audited at a later date so get in the habit of doing it correctly and on time every time to save yourself anxiety.

There are other programs like worker retraining that can extend your unemployment claim, I would suggest looking into them. In order to familiarize yourself with the system you should try to find a social worker of some sort who can help you out. Feel free to PM me if you have questions but I am on the other side of the country. I can not imagine even engaging in conversation with a Australian on this one as they are from another country for fucks sake.

Them people are on the dole so hard they can backpack around Europe on it and seem really cool until you find out they are all a bunch of hard core racists.

wait it out neegra.

don't listen to these cyberpunks about getting a job. you paid into the system long enough, get your govt check.

took me a full month to get an answer, then another month to receive a first check. they did pay me retro pay for every check i had coming since they answered yes. first checks a big one, every check there after is regular. dont spend it all on top shelf booze or whores. i bought a new-to-me truck.

and it doesnt matter if you're in tx or nj, government administration is mad slow everywhere.

gnite

also, get food stamps. shits free food. dont even hate. and hit on single moms at the food stamp office. easy pussy.

good luck. hang in there.

i would invite you over to feed you, but as many may know, i dont do that kitchen thing.

im not familiar with unemployment. self employed.

but i do know that food stamps and welfare is not free money. for those of you who think it is.

in most cases, baby mommas drop dime on baby daddys and put them on paper for child support.

ONCE you start to receive child support (no matter how many years later than which you filed) they will take off the top what you collected in govt assistance.

for instance.

-

the first ch sup order was set for 100/month

the max they could order from his pay-650/month.

state takes 550

passes me 100

the amount taken back was like twice more than welfare/foodstamps collected.

i believe nothing is free.

i dont know how the unemplyment system works. if it collected back at some point. does it equal the amount one pays in to it?