Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anybody_wanna_peanut?

Unemployment

Anyone ever been on this shit? I just tried to file a claim and it's been the biggest fucking headache..I think it went thru...is there a waiting period until you find out if your approved? Do they call you or do u just keep checking online..I'm in n.j. If it matters. Any help is appreciated.

:D thanks boys and girls.

Get a job.

Although if filing papers to receive free money for doing nothing is too hard, maybe it's your only option.

Your a ignorant fuck. I'm wondering how long it takes after you fill it out asshole. I'm a trained chef. Jobs are scarce in my area bc their all given to Mexicans and immigrants who work under the table illeagaly for les than minimum wage. Get fucked you cunt...is that what they call dick heads down there, cunts? Damn man, and to think I thought you were one of the cooler dudes on here. So why don't you get fucked.

• Like 1

Fair call. I'm having a problem with staff right now so I'm perhaps at the shorter end of my normal personality. Yeah, we call people like me (bosses) cunts, it gets thrown around a bit these days, it used to have a real sting to it. I just had someone leave because they could get nearly the same money from government handouts than actually working - I even pay super/health benefits to semi-permanents!

Are you looking for a specific job? I employ chefs and I understand how tough it can be when foreigners are happy to undercut minimum just to get hours up in their book. I employ a 457 (not sure what the equivalent is there, but it's basically a legal immigrant that has to work for a certain wage to be able to build hours to get residency/citizenship in AUS)

Hopefully they can sort someone like you, who is actually genuinely trying to find work, quicker rather than later. What's making it hard for you is the majority of people that are just arsewipes who take the easy route.

The details are as follows:

We will be hiding an array of colourful small chocolate Easter Eggs around the agency tomorrow morning before ya'll come in - some in easy to find places, some in totally random places which may not get found until Xmas time.

Each Easter Egg found will be equal to $8 which can be spent on any item in the Norfolks menu, food, drinks, the works - simply present your Easter Eggs to the bar folk at The Norfolk and place your order.

You can also combine the amount of eggs to increase your purchase. Got 3 eggs? That means you have got $24 big ones to spend at the Norfolk!

The more money you want for spending, the more you have to hunt for the eggs.

We will also be hiding a few around The Norfolk throughout the evening so keep a look out while you are there.

Happy days

The Fun Police

And I get free beer everyday :D

See dude. I always respected you on here. I'm not looking for a hand out. I'm genuinely struggling right now and I'm about to lose my apt. I've never been on unemployment and don't want to be. But I need money to survive, and wanna do it the legal way bc I ain't going back to the clink. I've been out every day since I've been laid off looking and looking.not sitting on my ass playing cod or whatever. I'm actually worried for myself and my family. I can't even afford real food at this point. If I wasn't hurting I wouldn't be doing this.

Is it an 'Unemployment Insurance Benefit' that you've filed? Or something else? I have a couple of friends in NJ that might know more.

Yes, an insurance benifit claim. I filled it all out and at the end there's no info about following up or anything like that...that's my question, will I get a email, call or do I have to keep filling it out or some shit. Maybe I'm a dumbass but I can't figure it out and I don't have many friends so I came here for advice...which is always a great idea...is it cause I didn't post tits? Cause I can post some tits.....

I'm finding one egg, working out the brand and nicking off down to the shop to purchase some more.

AWP - shit sucks. Sorry about your situation.

• Like 1

That's a massive URL you've got there.

All I can see is;

Q. How long does it take after I claim my benefits by using the telephone or the Internet to receive a payment to my direct deposit account or prepaid debit card?

A. If you are entitled to a benefit payment, it will be posted to your direct deposit account or prepaid debit card within 48 hours after you claim your benefits by using the Internet or the telephone.

For example, if you certify over the Internet on Sunday, you will receive your benefits by Tuesday.

Did you file on the internet or paper chase it?

Ok so basically once they approve it, I have to claim it on a Sunday and then get paid by Tuesday? Ok cool. I'm also concerned about how long it takes to get approved for it, or if your just automatically approved?

I hate the god damned government. I feel like they make it confusing so you'll just give the fuck up

i gave up on doing it when i was unemployed for 6 months.

Too complicated.

Acquired terrible underpaid jobs, which also sucked.

That's a massive URL you've got there.

All I can see is;

Did you file on the internet or paper chase it?

sounds like bullshit (the quotes not showing up) i remember that shit taking like 3 months.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now