Aruba

CLICKCLACKONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Been years ago but heard its all built up and touristy now. Weeds easy to cop in downtown oranjastad near the outdoor market. Just ask a deadhead. But I think their kinda strict w it. Not rely sure. ATF on north side of island and wind surfing is the shit. Also sick snorkeling near abandon ship wrecks. Pm me if u want details.

Dread head, not deadhead lol

• Like 1

Oh and the natural bridge is I'll if it's still there. The north side of the island is gnar. Killer waves u can't even go in but it's awesome to see. Also there's a natural pool.. Lots of hot ass chicks. If ur goin around Easter the locals party for about 2 weeks straight all camped out on the south shore. It's a cool ass place. Check out the hyatt...sneak into the water slide.

Aruba is good, but a lil boring

rent a jeep for one day and go off-roading and exploring on the less inhabited side.

there is a lighthouse and an old fort

you can find cool swimming holes

and caves with graffiti from sailors in the 1800s

DO NOT rent a car for the entire time. one or two days will do it for sure.

a lil bus will get you around if you need it

other than that, enjoy the beach

Palm/Eagle beach is one of the best in the world.

me and steveaustin loved it. we went in like, 2004.

• Like 1

Went with the wife for our honeymoon, all inclusive resort status.

Did teh Jeep expedition, it was fuckin dope. Did snorkeling, it was also dope.

Cops are everywhere, looking for tourists that try to nab up tumbleweeds, but I saw several hand-to-hands when I was there, I was thinkin about getting into some of it but never did. The blow will kill Americans if you do gators down there like you do up here.

Land bridge collapsed in 2005, but is still a really cool site. Bring your own water on any expedition.

Drink a lot of liquor.

and DO NOT EAT UNDERCOOKED FOOD! Medium is not fuckin cool in Aruba, well done every time...

• Like 1

Word I went b4 all the Natalie bullshit, didn't even notice cops, when I was there I was told basically the island had no crime besides the Venezuelaians comin thru. Oh yeah. Their mad protective of their women, don't look at chicks the wrong way or hit on local dudes girls, bad idea. I'm tellin u the dreads downtown near lil Cesar's got the tweds. U won't even need it there. It's too beautiful to even think about tweeds there.

Word I went b4 all the Natalie bullshit, didn't even notice cops, when I was there I was told basically the island had no crime besides the Venezuelaians comin thru. Oh yeah. Their mad protective of their women, don't look at chicks the wrong way or hit on local dudes girls, bad idea. I'm tellin u the dreads downtown near lil Cesar's got the tweds. U won't even need it there. It's too beautiful to even think about tweeds there.

they call it 'one happy island'

hollaway was a fluke, she was killed by a damn serial murderer for chrissakes. he did go on to kill more ladies after all.

i don't think anyone here is seriously warning or worried. they just like to post pics of a dead chick i guess

i was offered weed and yeah, i didn't need it

carribbean weed ain't so good if you're used to good stuff at home.

if i remember correctly it's pretty widely accepted as most carribbean destinations

they have their own money so if you pay in USD it'll prolly be ok, you'll just get arubian change back

and of course everywhere takes visa/mc

they do have a cool coin with a square hole in the middle of it, but it's not in wide circulation

and btw, if you're after relaxation, you're likely better off drinking daiquiris instead of buying that cheap dred weed

• 2 weeks later...