Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

i need some fresh art sites

Recommended Posts

not graphic design, not graffiti, but art. real art. paintings. any time period, its just gotta be dope. i know you art fags got all sorts of shit bookmarked... hook a brother up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest MR BOJANGLES

take a look at www.derekhess.com hes an awesome artist from right here in cleveland. hes done work for almost every band nowadays you can think of. its not artsy paintings, but i think youll dig his style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im very familiar with derek hess. i have one of his prints actually... clutch from 99? 98? the elephant with the turret on its head...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by seeking innocence

im very familiar with derek hess. i have one of his prints actually... clutch from 99? 98? the elephant with the turret on its head...

awesome print! i was just lookin at that one, among others the other day actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by seeking innocence

i know you art fags got all sorts of shit bookmarked...

 

 

*sighs* OH Seeking....*shakes head disdainfully*...you have such a way with people....You're always just sooo pleasant...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by seeking innocence

not graphic design, not graffiti, but art. real art. paintings. any time period, its just gotta be dope. i know you art fags got all sorts of shit bookmarked... hook a brother up.

 

you sound like a dork................//......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by seeking innocence

im very familiar with derek hess. i have one of his prints actually... clutch from 99? 98? the elephant with the turret on its head...

 

 

If you mail him a SASE with a request for specific flyers, he'll send you a bunch for free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest beardo

bump for that new dude with indian in his name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×