Oh hey there...

rips, ive actually seen a monkey masturbate irl.. maybe it was a gorilla, ape, or orangutang.. but still

grade school weekend - moms took me to the zoo. were watching this guy sit alone in the middle of this miserable dirt pit, then he just starts wanking it. laughed my ass off & wanted to watch, but wasnt allowed. passing the same pit on the way back, i looked over & he was straightup pissing into his own face

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was incredibly fortunate to have spent the summer of 1975 in St. Louis with my brother in nearby LaClede Town and walked through a completely deserted Pruitt-Igoe complex almost every single day going to my baseball coach's house. It was quietly intriguing but I felt safe and always received nods from the neighbors living in homes surrounding the perimeter. The unemployment rate in the area was extreme and there simply were no jobs. I was 19, male and white. The people were always kind to me.

The Twin Towers Correctional Facility, 10-acres and 1.5 million square feet of Black Hole of Calcutta-like fun, is the World's Largest Jail. It is fact that convicted terrorists in Israeli prisons and our own Gitmo detainees are treated more humanely, have a far easier ride, than TTCF inmates. Fact!

In its infinite wisdom, the Los Angeles County Supervisors have entrusted the operation of this lovely landmark to its dullard Sheriff Lee Baca and his malignant minions. For all intent, it operates above the law, with policy based more on whim than national, state and county statute.

Although seemingly the creation of Franz Kafka's disturbing imagination, this nightmare is quite real, a puss-filled abscess in your very own back yard, ready to engulf you, too, if you should slip and cross the line. And believe me, it doesn't take much.

The kicker is that very few of the men incarcerated in this septic tank are guilty of anything. Their "crime" is not having enough money to post bail while awaiting mostly trumped-up charges courtesy of the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office in its never-ending quest to inflate its conviction statistics. Hell, they even give their Deputy D.A.'s cash bonuses for every poor soul they manage to convict -- of anything! Granted, some people deserve to be in prison. God knows. But most face such inflated charges that it's next to impossible not to be convicted -- of something.

The Twin Towers Correctional Facility, 10-acres and 1.5 million square feet of Black Hole of Calcutta-like fun, is the World's Largest Jail. It is fact that convicted terrorists in Israeli prisons and our own Gitmo detainees are treated more humanely, have a far easier ride, than TTCF inmates. Fact!

In its infinite wisdom, the Los Angeles County Supervisors have entrusted the operation of this lovely landmark to its dullard Sheriff Lee Baca and his malignant minions. For all intent, it operates above the law, with policy based more on whim than national, state and county statute.

Although seemingly the creation of Franz Kafka's disturbing imagination, this nightmare is quite real, a puss-filled abscess in your very own back yard, ready to engulf you, too, if you should slip and cross the line. And believe me, it doesn't take much.

The kicker is that very few of the men incarcerated in this septic tank are guilty of anything. Their "crime" is not having enough money to post bail while awaiting mostly trumped-up charges courtesy of the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office in its never-ending quest to inflate its conviction statistics. Hell, they even give their Deputy D.A.'s cash bonuses for every poor soul they manage to convict -- of anything! Granted, some people deserve to be in prison. God knows. But most face such inflated charges that it's next to impossible not to be convicted -- of something.

2h2fw2t.jpg