Bored? Like to be a rude sack a shite?

Frate_Raper

Hey dudes

I'm not around to much anymore, I lurk but hardly post......I know you dudes enjoy being dickheads and fucking with people from time to time........so heres a chance to have some fun and get over on an asshole while helpin the ol'frate guy out.

This sales rep for saw blades was calling and calling and callllling my office, he turned aggressive and rude when I told him I was not not interested in his products.....he's now calling my office saying some hilarious but extremely offensive shit to our staff,and even dear ol'mama raper when she was working here the other day....dudes in Alberta and theres not alot I can do get him back.......

Chris Thomas 403 774 1413.......give him a call, he LOVES homophobic remarks and enjoys harassing our female office staff.....call him up talk to him remind him of his failed dreams and goals.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this nigga drunk.

this nigga like to be smacked around by his girl when he fuck and im about 2 clues away from callin ball gag in his mouth. googoo ga ga son youz a trampled assed nigga so lost in this world only thing that makes you feel whole is tears. soft assed man ho like you cant even get full off food you need to look for abuse to feed yourself.

this nigga drunk.

this nigga like to be smacked around by his girl when he fuck and im about 2 clues away from callin ball gag in his mouth. googoo ga ga son youz a trampled assed nigga so lost in this world only thing that makes you feel whole is tears. soft assed man ho like you cant even get full off food you need to look for abuse to feed yourself.

Make some sense, senile daygo mother scratcher.....

• 3 weeks later...