Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
autoteller

Random facebook picture from hell

So, everyone has just randomly clicked around from profile to profile looking at pictures. I did just that today. I clicked on a picture with a girl that has an amazing ass, and noticed said amazing ass only had one friend. This man was the 'one friend'. This picture is AMAZINGLY fucked up.

394725_125385047577071_1664082212_n.jpg

Small child wearing dirty clothing, check. Junkie still presumably tied off while in his underwear, check. Wigger junkie in football jersey and backwards fitted (i.e. the new england special, the telltale style for your normal perc head in the new england area), check. Random gun sitting in the middle of a bed, check.

Discuss.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, I'll make sure my next thread is about a festie, another year of the same dumbass sports, or graff gossip. Forgot the rules, sorry ladies.

the image below is not safe for work. if you're a butthurt faggot you should probably not scroll down.

if you do scroll down, and the image isn't what you'd consider "tasteful," please tell Mercer or that other vegan mod.

p.s, it's a photo of two chicks with one sharpie shared between two nasty assholes.

The fucking Massachusetts opiate abuser uniform...saw this on your Facebook earlier, lulz were had...for those of you wondering about the scum that inhabits some of the fine areas discussed in the Fall River thread, this is an A-1 example.

rock paper scissors - loser has the insert the side with the cap

those guys dont look weird at all. it definitely doesnt look like another episode of cops in the making

HAHA, logged in to point out the build a bear

maybe you got it all wrong

maybe that guy isn't tying off

maybe he's a diabetic and is running low on insulin

maybe new england fanboy is part time dad of the year

maybe that stain on the kids shirt was from a sick ass spread of sandwich meat and croissant rolls when they had a "make your own super badass sandwich" day before taking him to the build a bear place

maybe that glazed over look is him fighting back tears of joy

maybe the guy in the background was in the middle of wishing everyone a merry Christmas and someone snapped a picture at the wrong time

maybe the gun is an airsoft toy for his lil kid

• Like 1

I hope she's snorting Pop Rocks. That would be funny.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now