Fine cord of a fibrous material, such as cotton or flax.

CityonSMASH

sup with all all multi page million day million gay threads that are the make up in here now. when i was posting i wouldnt even open crap like this, still wont.

i dont wanna read a book to see/care what the threads about. in fact i dont want to read at al i want to see funny pics, skim posts for the 5or6 names that validate my brain ingesting reading what they have to say and then i wanna be able to drop a comment containing at least one refrence to canada the fact im real and you are not, a picture of some strain of mankind crying and/or fat but most importantly i want to come back. this place screams nerd.

options are limitless, which makes the power posters in here these days limited.

make threads.

make them better.

and make yourself understand that pictures like this, are worth a thousand of your you's.

rocky_mountain_oysters-1.jpg

yall niggaz suck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bitches look good with that hepatitus Polaroid fx filter shit. Kinda greasy er some shit Like they've been up all night. Not dirty just like kinda sweaty. Party's out.

Gritty without bein dirty vaj ispuffy swollen for cock n straight up helmanns creamy.

You keep them hot bitches down to party till mornin around.

*edit