Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EvanWilliams

Bonnaroo 13!!

I'm not even trying to derail in a mean way, but I have never seen the appeal of shit like this. I know some real cool people that are into these festivals and stuff, but I feel like they're outweighed by douchebags.

Maybe it's because I like to shower and also don't really care for being stuck in big groups of people. I dunno. I'd rather ingest a ton of drugs with people I'm actually cool with, even if there isn't live music.

i dropped my buddy's weed pipe that he bought at bonaroo and broke it. i felt bad about it for 10 seconds and then smoked some more weed. problems were a lot easier to forget about then.

I'm not even trying to derail in a mean way, but I have never seen the appeal of shit like this. I know some real cool people that are into these festivals and stuff, but I feel like they're outweighed by douchebags.

Maybe it's because I like to shower and also don't really care for being stuck in big groups of people. I dunno. I'd rather ingest a ton of drugs with people I'm actually cool with, even if there isn't live music.

I feel ya I was going to say that too. I'd rather go to an individual show, pay 40 dollars to get in and have a more "intimate" experience then go see a few artists I like and a ton of shit ones and deal with groce people with dreads.

I have never seen the appeal of shit like this.

It's all about the collective experience doood.

Seriously though, I just see it as a new niche in consumerism. You can spot the people that go to these events a mile away.

I was going to list all the common characteristics, but it's basically these people...

1339602771-bonnaroo-crowd-2012.jpg

I would honestly rather work a 40 hour week than go to one of those festivals

• Like 1

still want to go to burning man once, ill admit.. like this but worse, but for that id put up with it.. this is just weak

dat scene

weird al is ok, though

Weird Al is wack, except for amish paradise...

Festivals are only good for fucking hippie whores, and making mad money off selling drugs.

Ive been to one mainly to accompany my brother and it was everything I thought itd be...

That being said it can be a good time if you make it, I just hate the type of people that go.

I'm not even trying to derail in a mean way, but I have never seen the appeal of shit like this.

1000%

i know a girl who is real attractive but is also way into burning man and backpacking europe. my thoughts about burning man are basically this: if i wanna be surrounded by weird motherfuckers and/or high people i'll call up the people i already know.

and if i wanna be surrounded by people i dont know anything about, have no connection to and dont care anything about i'll go somewhere in america and at least have the benefit of having the same language and currency.

ok, maybe not camp out there for days & days, but id at least wanna see some of the crazy ass mad max type of exhibits & walk around for a day or two, staying full/hydrated & shit

NOT into any dirtyass body grime filthy hippieass orgy tents or the females covered in the semen of a thousand dudes with sand dust crusted on top

NOT into anyone approaching me, telling me theyre jesus, & offering me their acid

but id still like to go trip with a few friends & just walk around in the evening, looking at all the cool shit. then camp comfortably inside of a giant futuristic house on wheels, offending all the realdeal people around me

well, do what you wanna do man. i wont judge.

i saw a buncha photos of the types of people who attend and decided it wasnt for me in any way shape or form. couldnt get with them at all. like i really wouldnt enjoy it i dont think, i'm a regular ass dude who writes names on the side .. not about "experiences let's figure out life maaaan" i know what my life is and it involves getting out of it what i can.

i was born into debt. still in debt. sorry hippies i need to make money and live my life where i can.

THAT'S JUST LIKE YOUR OPINION MAN

FUCK EVERYONE

In the case of such hippie shows, literally do that.

well, do what you wanna do man. i wont judge.

i saw a buncha photos of the types of people who attend and decided it wasnt for me in any way shape or form.

lol, no i know.. i just wanna be there with a few friends & shit.. & be tripping when they set that shit on fire + look at a few misc cool shit they have

definitely do not want to touch anyone else there, let alone mingle with weirdos dressed all neon & covered in their own feces - basically build a moat around us so the bubonic plague people cant get into the castle

had to google Bonnaroo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ha.

seriously never heard of it.

im either too old, deaf, or dizzy to pay attention when it comes to those events.

once a year our city thinks its a good idea to gather thousands of people poppin mollys and ecstasy and throw them into the middle of the desert at 115 degree heat for 3 days and give them all glow sticks and angel wings. there is one way there and one way back it blocks all traffic for hours. fools be stuck in traffic gettin out of their cars oontz oontzin on the freeway Not to mention the price.

doesnt sound like fun.

then again, i dont do drugs.. haha

now pass me another drink and carry on.

i must admit tho, most people are in such a 'happy' mood generally around that week

We used to rap letter the week prior for sets of free tickets and paint.

But I always sold them, fuck a festival. Even with good bands, they play simultaneously at each end of this huge place, I've heard you got to really know the schedule to see whoever and make choices when two good bands are playing at once

Also, the last time we were told cops would be waiting for us, so I'm pretty sure they snitches.

shit is for the birds.

maaaaaaannnnn

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now