Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crocodile Tears

Rage Against the Machine fans, I myself am not.

BUT this is from 3/29/92

A very young Zack and Tom from 21 years ago preforming in a record store. I'm sure this will have 100k or more views soon, but thought you guys would like to be among the first to see it.

• Like 5

Yeah, it was at 1800 when I saw first saw it, and like I said I was never a big fan but this is extremely nostalgic. One of those gems someone was sitting on for years then finally made public. I'm glad the oontz can appreciate.

i just remembered searching through that users profile and watching his recorded vids 6 years ago.

he deleted a handful of vids from what im seeing.

they had an interview with zack where he was baked out of his mind rambling about the government and school system haha

In 6th grade they sent me home for wearing the shirt that had a molotov being lit on one side, and the back said "We have determined your whole system sucks"

Kinda fell out of them when I got into punk the next year

Good times.

having seen em live right around 1993 i didn't feel the need to click.

i registered to vote at one of their concerts.

i got a bullet in the head.

rage was a fun band to listen to when i was an angry teenager, now i find myself at shows hanging out at the bar watching everyone kick the shit out of each other.

First concert I went to in 5th or 6th grade.

This was like 1997-98. I think it was the Evil Empire tour. I still remember it.

My brother saw them on tour with Wu-Tang a year or two before. He caught ODB's dirty sweat towel and my mom washed it and he flipped out.

Good times.

naw, wild n cool was seeing bad brains live in 1989.

/whocaresaboutpatronizingsarcasm

I was working at a record shop around the time RATM's first album came out...I remember one of my friends saying "If these guys are so anti-corporate then why didn't Dischord or Epitaph pick them up? I smell bullshit."

i think everyone went through a rage phase. i was in middle school when i went through mine, then i ended up seeing them at rock the bells when they did the reunion. glad i saw it but thats about it.

Inside Out was better..

album-no-spiritual-surrender1.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now