Moving to a city for college

jester070993

alrite first post here guys, been lurkin on the forums for a minute tho. been writing for a couple years now

Just want your guy opinion's and advice. i plan on transfering to a college/university within the next year or two, thinking about new york or san Francisco, how is it bombing out in new york? do you gotta know what your doin or where to go? and i dont know how i would meet ppl that are also infused in the graffiti culture, any tips

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NYC is real hot these days the cops will just shoot you for doing graffiti and plant drugs and guns on you and get away with it.

SF is not the place to go to do graffiti. A bunch of the cops are fags and will anally rape you if they catch you doing graffifit.

I'd advise oklahoma or north dakota those are both hot spots to crush where you can get mad fame son.

alrite sixth post here guiz, i've been lurkin on the forums for a minute tho. I've been highly active in the graffiti bombing scene and thought i needed to get my life straight. Do you guys know about college i was thinking about moving to college for the city and wanted to know about some great tips on how to meet girls, what classes i should take? any common mistakes or tips about college life would be greatly appreciated

shitttt no way so its sketch to be getting up in sf and ny? i mean i live in the bay area (south bay) so i go to the city quite alot, well not alot but now and then, i always thought it would be easy as fuck to get up in big cities like that (and ny) cuz therer are just so many ppl and at night you dont look sketch walking around (cuz its a big city so its common for ppl to be out all times of the day) just hittin up tags and bombs and shit, but now you guys are making me think no?

also, i was really thinkin about moving to washington also, like northern washington (bellingham), always wanted to move there what do you guys think about getting up over there?

alrite sixth post here guiz, i've been lurkin on the forums for a minute tho. I've been highly active in the graffiti bombing scene and thought i needed to get my life straight. Do you guys know about college i was thinking about moving to college for the city and wanted to know about some great tips on how to meet girls, what classes i should take? any common mistakes or tips about college life would be greatly appreciated

yea this pretty much sums up my questions also lol