ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA (R.I.P. Christopher Dorner)

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA

But if someone posted a story about a cop who killed 13 pedophiliac serial killers in one giant gun battle and accidentally killed one innocent person in the crossfire, we'd have a 30 page thread with all the same people talking about how every single cop is the worst person to ever walk the earth.

Give one example of anything even close to that on here.

Every thread on here about cops killing people that I can remember, they only killed the innocent person. No hoards of pedo/murderers with the occasional random caught in the crossfire.

Be real and explain to us why you have pig cock so far down your throat that you're telling lies to defend them.

It's getting nasty out there...

"]Hunt for ex-cop goes on amid Calif. snowstorm

As I mentioned earlier, I don't think that the manifesto tells the whole story...unless he figures out a way to get them out there, a lot of the details are going to get glossed over.

Another thing to consider is that the LAPD isn't chasing anyone into the mountains for your average black-on-black triple murder. Way to play your hand, guys.

I was trying to find a link to the story I just saw on the news, open the news site to another "cop related shooting" with no other information except location.

http://www.ktnv.com/

the Dorner story online isn't as current as the one I just watched. not that I believe even remotely some of what I see on the news, but I do believe some people around me. All this has done is cause panic. All of the different news stories with a few conflicting details..how are we not supposed to be confused ourselves? However if panic and confusion are created, it will just cause the first person that sees him to fire on sight. Dude on news (from big bear) said he is more worried about the residents taking the law into their own hands-possibly to give an "I told ya so" at the end.

some say- go about it another way..? Isn't that what he's been trying to do for the last (#) years? I'm a lil conflicted myself, he speaks as if he has been trying to right the wrongs of life, but in the same sentence, some shit he has been harboring waaaay too long. nevertheless, this is the outcome.

He seems to know he is gonna die at the end, and is ok with it. I'm sure he also feels that just bringing awareness to corruption, he has done his duty.

(anyone remember how different the IRS acted after the guy flew the plane into the building yrs ago?)

either way...I only found about 3 hrs of sleep last night, because my over active imagination joined me in bed and pointed out the motion light outside going on and off. He had me staring at the fucking door all night long, just KNOWING he was gonna pick my lil hidden abode to post up at. I ended up just opening the blinds, turning on the lights, and leaving some warm soup and hot cocoa, with a lil 'welcome" sign as if it were Santa Claus visiting me again.

* not tryin to argue with ANY of you..just rambling on.

This guy got fired almost 4 years ago. He's obviously had some time to plan things out, so I doubt he's still in the Big Bear Lake area... He knows how the police work, so he's at least one step ahead of them. I bet he's held up in a bunker somewhere with a mini gun and grenade launchers waiting for the police to come. Then again this is just wild fantasizing. He's probably hiding in a sewage drain.

So I'm fairly disappointed in this guy. I figured he would have taken out a bunch of them by now and we'd be watching the kill count meters on cnn rising by the minute until finally the police are forced to call in some ex military baddass and his squad of crack agents to take care of this guy with a mini nuke or something.

I'm at least hoping he is hiding out doing his thing and laughing cause he got a bunch of cops shook wetting the bed at night.

• Like 1

So I'm fairly disappointed in this guy. I figured he would have taken out a bunch of them by now and we'd be watching the kill count meters on cnn rising by the minute until finally the police are forced to call in some ex military baddass and his squad of crack agents to take care of this guy with a mini nuke or something.

Sylvester+Stallone10.gif

He's on his way

i'm also thankful that he's taking away from the white people so cray in all these high publicity shootings of late. its nice that a brother is willing to share in the insanity.

fuk off whit devil he aint merkin no kids

smh how come u never see not one black pedofile??