ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA (R.I.P. Christopher Dorner)

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA

But seriously, to not just post in negroid intranets speak, did all of you people cheering this dude on miss the part where he killed two innocent people in a truck that happened to look like the truck of some other officer? Or that part where he killed one of the cops daughters just for being the daughter of a cop? Or that part where he tied up an 80 year old man and left him there?

• Like 1

they ever catch this puto?

They aren't gonna 'catch' him

The only way this end is with vigilante dead

I bet they "discover him dead" even.. "apparently he committed suicide"..

• Like 1

re chupa

1. He didn't kill two people in the truck like his--other cops opened fire on that truck thinking it was his, both old asian women that were in the truck are in the hospital--the picture is on the first page.

2. Daughter of a cop that fucked him over (allegedly) that was also engaged to a cop. Not less wrong, just calculated in how he dishes out pain and suffering.

3. I'd like to know more about the tying up the boat thing--dude was Navy. I know not all Army guys can drive tanks, but I can't imagine a navy reservist with that much time in didn't know how to operate a boat out of the harbor.

But seriously, to not just post in negroid intranets speak, did all of you people cheering this dude on miss the part where he killed two innocent people in a truck that happened to look like the truck of some other officer? Or that part where he killed one of the cops daughters just for being the daughter of a cop? Or that part where he tied up an 80 year old man and left him there?

I think it ended up being the police who shot those two ladies delivering news paper

Shoot first ask later. Justice.

He didn't kill the old guy so meh

Dude offed the daughter and cop fiance of the guy who ruined his career

That part sucks

Should've just offed the dirty cop

Make an omelette break a couple eggs n at

LL Cool J lookin ass nigga is my fucking hero!!!

I don't give a fuck he used to be a cop, he's redeeming himself right now!!!

And if they make a movie, they damn well better cast LL Cool J.

I don't care for watching Zero Dark Thirty

But I'm watching this movie first night its in theatres

Make an omelette break a couple eggs n at

Yep, just like the cops who shot those two women. Just breaking a couple eggs for an omelette of their own. Shit happens.

I dunno, as per usual I'm not really going to find any support for my opinions, but this guy only has 75 percent support from me...

• Like 2

unedited manifesto is a little weirder:

seems like some of it he uses to say stuff to random famous people since he wouldn't have the chance otherwise.

Clicked link and saw a post saying unedited ver didn't have the pop culture stuff?

Why edit it any fur than than the names??

Yep, just like the cops who shot those two women. Just breaking a couple eggs for an omelette of their own. Shit happens.

Mistaken identity versus intentional target

Dude is scorned to the highest degree.

He killed the daughter of the cop that ruined his career to make that cop suffer beyond any agony of dying.

Though I kinda disagree, (might not if it was my situation) I see exactly where this maniac is coming from. If this is a preview of things to come, I'm all bout it.

1. He didn't kill two people in the truck like his--other cops opened fire on that truck thinking it was his, both old asian women that were in the truck are in the hospital--the picture is on the first page.

2. Daughter of a cop that fucked him over (allegedly) that was also engaged to a cop. Not less wrong, just calculated in how he dishes out pain and suffering.

3. I'd like to know more about the tying up the boat thing--dude was Navy. I know not all Army guys can drive tanks, but I can't imagine a navy reservist with that much time in didn't know how to operate a boat out of the harbor.

1. Oops. I misread the cliffnotes then. I thought it was a separate shooting.

2. Agreed. I'm sure plenty of people on here would love to make an argument that she deserves it, but thats fucking dumb.

3. Agreed. That seems ridiculous to me.

To Boats:

Yeah, he didnt kill the old guy, but tying him up and just leaving him at a marina definitely could kill someone of that age for a variety of medical reasons. Pneumonia, heart attack, couldn't take medications, couldn't take insulin for blood sugar, etc, etc, etc. He may not have died, but it's still a bitch move.

I guess it just makes me laugh that innocent people die here and some people act like it's no big deal because he killed some cops too. But if someone posted a story about a cop who killed 13 pedophiliac serial killers in one giant gun battle and accidentally killed one innocent person in the crossfire, we'd have a 30 page thread with all the same people talking about how every single cop is the worst person to ever walk the earth.

• Like 1

Are you really that gullible?

LAPD tied to this manhunt just shot up a random pickup truck today wounding two women.

Gee... Why do you suppose cops in manhunt for a guy on a cop killing spree would shoot up a truck with two women in it?

Think, guy.

Mistaken identity versus intentional target

Then the egg breaking argument is even more applicable to the cops, seeing as it was literally unintended collateral damage.

I know I'm being a copfagg0t here, but I started drinking a couple hours ago and I'm snowed in, so I guess there's no reason not to ruffle some Internet feathers.

Like I said, 75 percent for dude, seeing as he's chasing after dirty cops. But no more than that.

What would you guys think of someone who continued being a police officer that went after dirty cops by other (legal) means? I guarantee none of you would give a shit.

Regardless, here comes the DAO, sung to that Beatles tune.

Are you really that gullible?

LAPD tied to this manhunt just shot up a random pickup truck today wounding two women.

Gee... Why do you suppose cops in manhunt for a guy on a cop killing spree would shoot up a truck with two women in it?

Think, guy.

I already specified that it was a misread of the cliffnotes in the first post because they said two people in the truck were KILLED and the articles state two people injured. I was assuming it was a separate incident because I haven't bothered to read much about this.

I'd give a shit, I just wouldn't partake in a thread about it.

And the links ilotmybrain posted in the nra crossfire thread a couple days ago are related to just that principle.

In the same way I support groups that go after dirty politicians.

Fist, dawg, if you don't slam out an enthusiastic response /NH then you don't give a shit in Internet terms.

that is true.

if there were a thread about that happening it might make 20 posts and die out and be on page 2 within a couple days, even with the low posts we have these days.

Yeah those cliff notes where what I recalled from the reports driving home

Can't trust those early reports when everything is frantic n all

Then the egg breaking argument is even more applicable to the cops, seeing as it was literally unintended collateral damage.

I know I'm being a copfagg0t here, but I started drinking a couple hours ago and I'm snowed in, so I guess there's no reason not to ruffle some Internet feathers.

Like I said, 75 percent for dude, seeing as he's chasing after dirty cops. But no more than that.

What would you guys think of someone who continued being a police officer that went after dirty cops by other (legal) means? I guarantee none of you would give a shit.

Regardless, here comes the DAO, sung to that Beatles tune.

No worries dude!

If it COULD be done legally (like he tried) I 'm down for that