ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA (R.I.P. Christopher Dorner)

KILZ FILLZ

Re: ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA

i think a couple cops gettin their heads bust open is necessary once in a whle to remind these fools that that badge and gun don't mean shit and you fools aint supermen

"The officers were patrolling the area of Powell and Ellis streets at 2 a.m. Sunday when they spotted Daomoon Arman, 25, of Pleasanton fighting with another man, said Officer Albie Esparza, a police spokesman.

Arman was hitting another male, and when the cop got there to separate it, this guy (Young) comes out and punches the officer," Esparza said.

Young allegedly knocked out one of the officers and inflicted an apparent broken nose on the other, authorities said.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

makes me wonder what else this rogue knows about the dirt going on in the police department.

I doubt much, he was only a rookie when he got canned... couldn't have been exposed to too much.

Not to mention I seriously doubt he'd leave out any important details in that letter he gave to the press.

from yetterday:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/11/christopher-dorner-lapd-grievance-judge

Police files raise possibility Dorner may have had legitimate grievance as frustration mounts over failure to catch ex-officer
sidenote... the guardian is probably the best source of news you will find. It stays pretty light on the sensationalism and does a good job of reporting news from around the world

"A man believed to be a former Los Angeles police officer accused of three murders has been involved in a shoot-out with police, reports say."

That is not confirmed...but ya. Who else could it be, right?

*gunfire being exchanged, News choppers asked to pull back.

"Local news reports said Dorner had broken into a home, tied up two people and stolen a pickup truck. Dorner was then confronted on a highway by fish and game wardens before fleeing on foot. He is now holed up in a cabin, according to the San Bernadino's sheriff's office."

10,000 cops in the area and the god damn game warden finds him.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/12/christopher-dorner-shootout-big-bear-live

Live video:

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/live-video/

• Like 1