Friendzoning a female

abcs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Status Report - lesson was learned. This only works if you're 8-12 like in My Girl.

So i spend a lot of time with my grandpa, Live with him, clean up after him, feed him etc.

The 2 & 1/4 years ive been here we haven't had a real conversation. Hes a good guy but

he lost his marbles, lost as in they're gone. Today he thinks im his doctor. I was happy to have

someone to chill with a bit. Old fella goes to bed at like 8 and i sit alone until i go to sleep

pretty much every day. House is clean. Lots of food, big TV and lots of shit to watch, bunch

of tree. I hoped she had some friends, friends enough for playing spades or euchre or whatever.

Well. she started trying to get close and I politely resisted. I didn't want to have the friends

talk. Finally one night she came by really drunk and tried to gets it in and I was nice but told her

straight away. She hasn't called since. Im convinced men and women cant just be friends. If a man

and a woman are just friends its because the woman wont let him smash and the guy thinks

persistence will pay off or something. Opposite doesn't work. You friendzone a woman they move on.

Im convinced men and women cant just be friends. If a man

and a woman are just friends its because the woman wont let him smash and the guy thinks

persistence will pay off or something.

i agree with you man. i got a similar dilemma about the friend shit...

im not saying sex is sacred by any means, hell no, casual fucking is the shit. but with that being said, im not really looking to spend the next say 40 years of my life with some girl who is drunk off patron, and within 45 minutes of meeting lets me bring her back to my friends house and smash her on the couch. i must be getting old. or fucking sentimental.

im trying to be friends with this girl now. actually, scratch that, im trying to fuck her. but shes a good girl and wont let me stick my p in her v without some effort. a lot of effort. but i gotta say, in spending some time with her, being "friends" and not just fucking her immediately, ive gained quite a bit more respect for her then i normally would have, and found that i generally enjoy her company.

you can cut the sexual tension with a knife, but its intriguing.

i dont know whats gonna happen in the future. me hanging out with her does not mean im not out there trying to fuck other chicks like a rabbit any chance i get (she doesnt know this of course) but im willing to bet her insistence on not fucking immediately might make me stay around longer than i normally would have if i ever do seal the deal. and if not, YOLO MY NIGGUHZ.

just my two cents.

Every now and again a thread appears with shit like this:

''what it do, nurglars. So yeah, maaayn, I wuz at this party and this bitch looked at me and she gasped with pleasure when I blinked at her. She kinda look like Adryanar Leema mixed with one uh them Kardashun broads. Anyways, so I approached the motherfuckin' skank-ass bitch and started chewing my tooth pick on the right side of my mouth and quickly adjusted my New Era's vizor n shit and that bitch gobbled tha cock sevrul times in some dickhead's bedroom and then we'z fuckd ehrday after that to some Plies album mixed by DJ SheiksPier, (and I even banged her moms, but that's another story, eh-heh-heh). but then she came over wit her cute-ass friend with a cute ass who sat next to me when my hoe went for some groceries. we had a meaninfulls condversation about quantum physics and the Baroque period n shit, so she smiled at me and asked if I wontid to go watch a movie wit her tomorrow. Argh, fuck. Help me, Oontz... I've been audacious throughout my entire life, but now I've fallen flat on my face since having to make such a simple decision. I don't know what to dooooooo.''

Basically, you've had sex and you want all the bros to know. U mad? Yes, slightly.