Friendzoning a female

abcs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

props to bags for posting a pic of his slore

i'm still standing by my dad's motto on this.

"son, lower your standards, you'll have more fun"

and don't go assuming that just because that bitch isn't 88 years old and in an old folks home that she is sane. but if i was thizzed out on mawldawg i would try to get my dicky sticky when no one was looking. and you can tell that's her at her skinniest. it's in the chin fat.

• Like 2

For the record I make for a terrible boyfriend and just an ok friend. My schtick is meeting broads, sleeping with em once or twice and never calling them again. Met a chik and shes extra nice. Tried to bust a slump and put it on her the first time we hung out and she resisted, im glad because Im not attracted to her at all. Shes extra thick with an ok face but i like short thin girls. I'm not opposed to a little thick but this lady is pretty big, 5'5 165 maybe. Cali-G would probably consider her petite but well. We all kno about him:: solid cat & i'm not hatin::

What should i do? Do i tell her im just trying to be her friend? What if it backfires and she dont want to chill no more? I wouldn't be crushed or anything but I just assume be friends. Not say shit? Not posting a pic, just asking for advice. Last time I did well I had some explaining to do.

If she's as big as you say she is, leave her in the friendzone and never look back.

What's the point if you're not even attracted to her?

Edit: Just saw the pic, would not bang.

I don't know...if she was cool....who knows? I've hooked up with a few thick ones and it was generally all right as long it's all in the name of fun...sometimes not so much if there's attachments involved. And not because I have a problem with them being thick, it's more me not wanting to play the "but how do you perceive me?" game. I don't know, we're fucking...that should be a sign, right?

smash all day my nigga. shit if I werent caked up with the wife Id wear that ass out. yo abcs, let me get that addy nigga! we detroit niggas gotta stay together. that is why instead of 50 tutes to your door, I am on a mission to find that one retarded bitch that sells her pussy, and send her to you instead, cause you're dumb. nigga I didn't even read any of the posts, get pussy, get rides, get meals, get money, get paid. all you gotta do is pretend she is riannnnnna with the lights off. get it nigga, get it.

also, send me your home address so I can send you retarded girls to your door asking for money in exchange for retard pussy. I wonder if retarded girls got retard strength, in they pussy?

like when my girl does that keegle (sic) shit? like I'd get stuck in a retarded girls pussy like a dog? anyone ever fuck a retard. I mean full on drooling autism retarded? no? abcs, get on it my nigga.

great minds think alike

billy fucking burr status.. if another guy is hanging around your woman & theyre not gay - theyre trying to fuck her. it might not be her, directly, but hes trying to fuck something, whether its one of her friends by being that "fun guy" whos always hanging around girls, or someone else he can get to through her. & if its neither of those things, hes definitely trying to fuck her. either way, hes gonna want to fuck something & if your girl is there, hed do it because hes a sleazy, sneak-dick monkey /troof

almost word for word from one of his podcasts + that term "sneak-dick monkey", which ive taken a liking to using to decribe anyone i dont trust :lol:

& i posted that dance cave picture, because that goober who owns facebook was looking as awkward as this thread was when it first started

billy fucking burr status.. if another guy is hanging around your woman & theyre not gay - theyre trying to fuck her. it might not be her, directly, but hes trying to fuck something, whether its one of her friends by being that "fun guy" whos always hanging around girls, or someone else he can get to through her. & if its neither of those things, hes definitely trying to fuck her. either way, hes gonna want to fuck something & if your girl is there, hed do it because hes a sleazy, sneak-dick monkey /troof

almost word for word from one of his podcasts + that term "sneak-dick monkey", which ive taken a liking to using to decribe anyone i dont trust :lol:

& i posted that dance cave picture, because that goober who owns facebook was looking as awkward as this thread was when it first started

i remember hearing bill say that :lol:

most of my best pals are females. fuck what you faggots think. deal is. most of them aside from two i've slept with initially then became friends. anyways. i guess what im saying here is. quit being a faggot and just hang out with the bitch if you want to. or don.t who the fuck cares about "friendzoning" chicks!? why is it even a thing? idk. carry on.

• Like 1

It just sounds like you're trying to brag about the fact that a fat girl is trying to doink you.

/wisdom

Is that what it sounds like nurga? Fuck outta here. I wouldnt be on here tryin to brag if I was smashin out pre honey Alba. Makes you think i need or want that kind of attention.

I dont have regular girl friends/buddies that I dont sleep with. Never have and im trying to wrap my head around the concept. She very well could have some other girlfriends who are smashworthy. Im thinking someone to play cards with, smoke with, grab a drink from time to time, if i got something to do and nobody to do it with or need a favor and a ride. She has a xanax script. When you caregive 24/7 it makes it awful hard to get out and meet anyone. Im not Shai. Im more what gives guys a bad name. Dont mean to be im just immature like that i suppose. I want what i want and thats all I want and then i want if from somewhere else.

woke up not too long ago and discovered I have a shred of a conscious. I layed quite a bit of waste in my wake and im not trying to fuck over good people as long as i can help it going forward.

Good lord some of you people are stupid. Some I'm shocked about, some not so much. How can some of you have no female friends you just like as a person? 70% of my friends are guys and there's zero sexual attraction. We just enjoy each others company and have the same interests...like regular human beings.

Apart from Realism, he's always hitting on me but don't tell him I said so, yeah.

Good lord some of you people are stupid. Some I'm shocked about, some not so much. How can some of you have no female friends you just like as a person? 70% of my friends are guys and there's zero sexual attraction. We just enjoy each others company and have the same interests...like regular human beings.

Apart from Realism, he's always hitting on me but don't tell him I said so, yeah.

this is where women have it wrong.

you might have zero sexual attraction for them. but i guarantee 3/4 if not all of those dudes would p in your b if the scenario was right.

thats how men are. we will fuck anything, and fuck up friendships over it.

i'm saying this assuming you're plain to attractive and not fat.

• Like 2

woke up not too long ago and discovered I have a shred of a conscious. I layed quite a bit of waste in my wake and im not trying to fuck over good people as long as i can help it going forward.

You sound like one of those mahfuckas like Vince Vaughn or Ryan Reynolds at the end of a movie who realizes he can love or something really stupid. Fuck. Outta. Here.

• Like 2