Friendzoning a female

abcs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lord some of you people are stupid. Some I'm shocked about, some not so much. How can some of you have no female friends you just like as a person? 70% of my friends are guys and there's zero sexual attraction. We just enjoy each others company and have the same interests...like regular human beings.

well stupid is as stupid does, maam

forrest-gump_40570.jpg

does not compute

if you flopped over & said, "cum in me. free ride. no guilt, relationship, or strings attached - heres the paperwork" - they all would

lugrs mean girl gif*

chris lilley all day

how this got to four pages, i have no idea.

went through something similar when i got back from college. she was basically a fuckbuddy that was way too nice. bought me shit, picked up bar tabs, etc. kept trying to worm her way into my life further. she even got a job at the daycare where my niece went. borderline creepy. i just stopped answering her phone calls. when she started sending emails, i just told her i didn't have enough time for a girlfriend.

it's that simple. you haven't even fucked this girl yet. how hard could it be to cut things off?

Im not sure the point of this thread, other than maybe this is the first girl that has ever WANTED YOU without you having to put game on her.

You aren't even fucking her, just tell her you want to be friends. It's not like she can say, oh what about us fucking.

For the record I make for a terrible boyfriend and just an ok friend. My schtick is meeting broads, sleeping with em once or twice and never calling them again. Met a chik and shes extra nice. Tried to bust a slump and put it on her the first time we hung out and she resisted, im glad because Im not attracted to her at all. Shes extra thick with an ok face but i like short thin girls. I'm not opposed to a little thick but this lady is pretty big, 5'5 165 maybe. Cali-G would probably consider her petite but well. We all kno about him:: solid cat & i'm not hatin::

What should i do? Do i tell her im just trying to be her friend? What if it backfires and she dont want to chill no more? I wouldn't be crushed or anything but I just assume be friends. Not say shit? Not posting a pic, just asking for advice. Last time I did well I had some explaining to do.

Just don't try to "bust a slump" on her again.

Sounds like she already shot you down anyways.

So do I have that i only want to be friends talk? Is that the right thing to do? Or just

not talk to her anymore?

Stop over analyzing like a lonely female.

If you wanna be friends with the bitch then just be friends with her.

She already shot you down, I don't think she's sweating you bro.

If you go making it weird by having a "friend zone" talk she's probably gonna realize there's something wrong with you and not even wanna kick it with you.

Are you still a dope fiend? You sound kinda fried.

• Like 1

Whilst pondering this conundrum over a few beers I think I've concluded that this insecure doofus is smitten by a less than attractive broad. Judging by said doofus' past encounters with the fairer sex, dude has an obvious fear of commitment. Possibly this is the first female to treat him like a real human being because he didn't come at her with his usual douche shtick. Obviously this breh is terrified and confused, his "shallow badass" facade crumbling... time to turn to the 0oo0ontZ for advice on how to not get laid by a girl you actually like.

• Like 2

Whilst pondering this conundrum over a few beers I think I've concluded that this insecure doofus is smitten by a less than attractive broad. Judging by said doofus' past encounters with the fairer sex, dude has an obvious fear of commitment. Possibly this is the first female to treat him like a real human being because he didn't come at her with his usual douche shtick. Obviously this breh is terrified and confused, his "shallow badass" facade crumbling... time to turn to the 0oo0ontZ for advice on how to not get laid by a girl you actually like.

on HIT!

funny, this whole friend-zone thing should be present on my oontz when something similar is currently

weaving a web of it's own in my stupid life. only i'm not trying to friend-zone shit. why would a bitch be down to hang out and give you her number after meeting a single time 8-9 months ago if she wasn't tryna get her butt pee'd in? not that i would actually wanna do that or anything. but seriously. end up shooting a few back and forth's, go hang out...and nothing. not the slightest bit of i wanna smash eyes at all whatsoever...yet she's hitting me up to chill again. not sure if total weirdo...orr...trying to "friend-zone" me.