Friendzoning a female

abcs

For the record I make for a terrible boyfriend and just an ok friend. My schtick is meeting broads, sleeping with em once or twice and never calling them again. Met a chik and shes extra nice. Tried to bust a slump and put it on her the first time we hung out and she resisted, im glad because Im not attracted to her at all. Shes extra thick with an ok face but i like short thin girls. I'm not opposed to a little thick but this lady is pretty big, 5'5 165 maybe. Cali-G would probably consider her petite but well. We all kno about him:: solid cat & i'm not hatin::

What should i do? Do i tell her im just trying to be her friend? What if it backfires and she dont want to chill no more? I wouldn't be crushed or anything but I just assume be friends. Not say shit? Not posting a pic, just asking for advice. Last time I did well I had some explaining to do.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand what the issue is exactly...she wasn't interested in hooking up but wants to be friends? Now she wants to hook up? You have a crooked dong? What's going on here?

Let things happen and don't project anything on the situation and usually you'll wind up where you're supposed to be.

I very, very rarely will initiate a dialogue with a female with the sole intention of hooking up. I won't deny that's it's happened with varying results, but I've learned a thing or two since then...basically I don't want to seem sleazy or desperate, even when that might be the case.

wouldnt say i was friendzoned. I want to be. I think it was more like she doesnt get down like that on a first date type deal. (which i can appreciate) I just dont want to hurt someone feelings because she seems pretty nice. Im not sure how to go about this.

I very rarely initiate a dialog with a female without the intention of hooking up. Im not sure I ever have.

if she doesnt have money or attractive friends i cant really see why you would want to be friends with a female

thats big point #2. She has a car and i dont drive but I do live in homecare for an 88 year old with advanced dementia. I have nobody sane to talk to sometimes for days on end.

So that said. a little non dementia companionship would be welcome.

Im looking at it from a perspective that USUALLY if a girl dont put out i dont want to deal & im concerned that phaps she may be the same way. I dont want to smash. I was rolled out on mahldawg and drunk when i tried. Maybe i am friendzoned. I sure as shit hope so.

wtf happened to photobucket? I haves a pic. Where should i host?

http://imgur.com

thats big point #2. She has a car and i dont drive but I do live in homecare for an 88 year old with advanced dementia. I have nobody sane to talk to sometimes for days on end.

So that said. a little non dementia companionship would be welcome.

Im looking at it from a perspective that USUALLY if a girl dont put out i dont want to deal & im concerned that phaps she may be the same way. I dont want to smash. I was rolled out on mahldawg and drunk when i tried. Maybe i am friendzoned. I sure as shit hope so.

Im saying you sound like a jerk irl to the chicks you already fuck with. So just keep up the rep in a milder tone and this girl will be gone.

I mean I don't get it, if I don't want to talk to a girl I barley know its the easiest thing in the world to shake. Are you looking to keep this broad around for loneliness purposes? Or chauffeur purposes? Your motives sound shitty to begin with. Why would you string along a girl you don't like but don't want to hurt. Stringing her is going to hurt her more in the long run.

exactly. crocT. I dont want to use her but i could use a hand getting around. I dont want to hurt feelings either because she is a genuinely sweet person. I am a jerk to chiks IRL but most of em are jerks as well so i dont feel so bad. She is nice so I dont mind having her around for loneliness factor. i dont want to sleep with her and i have a sneaking suspicion thats the direction she would want to take it.

I think i need to just let her know i want to be friends and nothing else. The other way would be stringing her along and I dont want to do that.

It just sounds like you're trying to brag about the fact that a fat girl is trying to doink you.

She's being nice to you because she's fat and she wants to doink you. See often times fat girls have to take on the persona of the man because, well, they're fat and sexual attention doesn't usually come to them. This is why she's trying to 'woo' you.

Bottom line is, deny the doink, deny the relationship.

/wisdom