Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stance180

Can to Marker

So i was thinking of getting the paint out from a can and filling squeezers with it.

Has anybody done this? And what about the consistency of the paint if you have?

works if you do it right. i used to pour scrap silvers into mops. worked fine. kind of a waste to just dump a full can into a marker though. about the consistency: drippy as fuck. basically like water. i am a fan of disgusting tags so it s great

thanks im gonna try it soon messy sounds good to me too hahahaha ;).And me personally i put the can before the marker too you know, but in a public places like if theres people around you and you wanna put a fast handstyle in mid day in some places you cant pull a can out and start writing its just not smart ahahaha ;)you have to be prepared for all occaisions and its good to have a cheaper way i mean its like the can its filled with 400ml and the ink/acrylic paint i buy its 250ml and twice the price i bet that the quality its different and the dry span but i think that its worth a try. thanks for the reply

So i drained a can of FLAME into a jar and it seems that it still has some propellent in it cause it freezes all the shit that i pour it in :D.

Also i poured all of the paint from the can which is 400 ml and it actually filled a 80% of a GROG "full metal paint" containment bottle?I dont know why the fuck that happend i guess i lost some while spraying it out although i dont know how.

Right now the bottle and the joystick squeezer i filled are fucking cold as shit and are pressurized :D but it actually writes pretty nice,cause of the pressure you dont have to squeeze at all and it still drips a normal drip only that the paint needs more time to dry.

Ill see over time if the paint and propellent will eat through the plastic or even blow up cause its pretty tight...

thanks im gonna try it soon messy sounds good to me too hahahaha ;).And me personally i put the can before the marker too you know, but in a public places like if theres people around you and you wanna put a fast handstyle in mid day in some places you cant pull a can out and start writing its just not smart ahahaha ;)you have to be prepared for all occaisions and its good to have a cheaper way i mean its like the can its filled with 400ml and the ink/acrylic paint i buy its 250ml and twice the price i bet that the quality its different and the dry span but i think that its worth a try. thanks for the reply

:lol:

smgdfh

the yard still holds the same ignorance.

How abt you just thin some canned paint?

YEP.

when i did this i would take a nail and very gently poke a hole into the top of the can and let all the pressure out then make the hole bigger and let it sit for a day and shake it around some. if you just put the paint directly into the marker youre probably gonna have a fuckin mess when the propellant makes it explode. i would only do this with basically empty cans. theyre pretty useless for spraying but theres still some paint in there and a few of them is enough to fill a mop easily.

thinner and rusto or one shot is better and easier and cheaper if youre paying for stuff.

which is why i recomend NOT paying for stuff haha.

smgdfh

the yard still holds the same ignorance.

How abt you just thin some canned paint?

can you tell me what brand should be good and cheap like the acrylic in the can, and what time does it take to dry out?And have you tried it?

or call kr and see if he'll hook you up with the krink recipe.. i heard its mostly wd40 and fish pellets (for staining). thats the rumor anyways..

can you tell me what brand should be good and cheap like the acrylic in the can, and what time does it take to dry out?And have you tried it?

Just get rusto oil based, n thin it until itll go through

your marker. They have lil 8oz cans at anyhardware

store. Cmon son read the marker thread/ink thread

Read posts from 6OF1, asdf_va!, or purehatecrew

they normally said helpful things.

Acrylic washes away super easy, n whaa dnt leave the

marker uncapd n use it n a moderate time frame n

youll be fine

take can of paint. spray upside down, relive pressure/gas.

take can opener, while holding can upside down use opener to cut off bottom.

if it explodes. consult a physician.

if it doesn't explode like shrapnel in your hands, pour it into marker or container.

if you're using a foam tip the xylene in the paint will melt it. your best off using a metal tip marker. if you have one already just pour straight rusto from the pint in there.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now