Max Gelman story. NYPD watches as man fights off Gelman then takes credit for arrest

Crocodile Tears

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoever looks to the police for help will probably be sorely disappointed

Yeah I get the phrase "HELP!! POLICE!!" is suppose to carry no weight.

Its like yelling "Superman if your up there save me"

I know it sounds shitty,[/color][/b] but legally you can't just sue the police because they failed to prevent a crime or failed to interrupt a crime being committed. Unfortunately, the fact that they may or may not have been in a position to do so is relatively immaterial.

Further, I took the time to look up the attorney handling the case, Edmond Chakmakian, and while I do not know him, his website gives a pretty clear indication of the type of litigator he is. Mr. Chakmakian is taking advantage of a high profile case in order to garner a sizeable settlement for his client. He is not interested in challenging long standing liability laws in regards to police, he is interested in using the publicity and general disposition of the public to win a settlement which he will then post on his website as a badge of honor.

I love when woodwork niggaz come out to party. Thanks professor.

Lawyers will be lawyers and cops will be cops?

C'mon son you went cyclical.

Listen Fuck the police.

These assholes take a job and have absolutely no idea what it really entails. They are in it for a quick 20 and a pension, then they move on to driving a school bus, because their skill level is zero.

Employer: Sir what is your skill set?

Retired cop: I fight crime.

Cops are the booger pickers/eaters of elementary school, they are the kids who didn't throw a punch when you brawled with your homies. Same fags who switch lanes and cut you off in high school then stare ahead instead of make eye contact.

Here is a dude arrested for trying to save his drowning dog in an icy lake.

Devil's Advocate:

I'm not convinced that the cops were standing there watching him get all slashed up. It sounds like things would have been over pretty quick given his story of events - what he described probably would have been over in less than a minute. If the cops are in the drivers compartment ignoring the other guy tapping on the window they probably wouldn't have noted the fight until the attacker was tackled to the ground. Going by the story tellers take that's around about when the cops tapped him on the shoulder.

How the cops conducted themselves after that is probably worse in my opinion, so don't take this as me trying to defend the cops, that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm suggesting that the cops may not have necessarily just stood and watched this guy fight the knifer, that's all.

...., awaits the obligatory "fuck you cop lover" carry on because my immediate and only reaction is not "fuck the police" regardless of anything and everything else.

Duly noted.

But think about it, I'm sure this whole thing happened within under a minute. The cops were in such close proximity they were too close to take a shot bc they would risk getting cut up. In an open area the pussiness would probably seep out less, because maybe they would have more room to run or maneuver. If they were "working" the moment a dude comes and taps on the motormen's window they should have stepped out then to secure the area, instead of ignore him. Strike one. Then the rest is math.

And I disagree according to dudes story I think the second half as awful and pathetic as it was, is not worse then the first.

Sorry for the double post, but these are the complaints of a child. "I've seen the police abuse their power/not do their job; fuck the police". Grow up man, do you have idea what NYC would be like without police? There will be people who abuse their power or don't do their job in literally every walk of life, police are supposed to be held to a higher standard but the job doesn't exactly draw the ripest apples on the tree, nah mean?

Nigga you're telling me to be real?

The police's job is to protect and serve, the only reason citizens put up with their bullshit.

Make all the excuses you want, they are pussies, faggots and you are probably enrolled in the academy as we speak...

Legal reason....really did you just go there?

Cops break ''legal'' procedures on a minutely basis to arrest kids for pot & fucking in the back seat of a car but they have to have a hands off policy because they might get sued...

Eat a dick you fucking pig lover, you're probably some pussy who calls the jakes on their neighbors for playing music too loud.

Their fucking job is to protect people from other people, and its obvious that they are just an amalgamation of fucking losers, bullied kids, and retards who literally couldnt do any other job.

Im glad cops get paid like shit, they deserve to make the same wage that represents what they are. Pieces of fucking GARBAGE.

Id help a theif before id help a fucking pig.

Ive NEVER asked 911 for shit because I know its just a bunch of fuck ups. The few times my fam(dad & mom) have called them they have done 0 for them.

Fuck the Police, theyre nothing more than a fucking scarecrow and a clean up crew.

Bunch of GED fucking faggots who should be behind a mop, but unfortunately the PD's have to staff their ranks.

Don't tell me to grow up, you obviously have never broken the law or you'd know cops are pieces of shit who pray on the easy, and are afraid of anyone who would put a bullet in their eye.

Rather write a speeding ticket than stop a bank robber.

Fuck them, and fuck you for backing them up. I hope you need the boys in blue one day, you will be SADLY mis-helped mother fucker, sadly. Stay in your suburb.

firefighters are cool

paramedics are cool

yep

to simplify - who here isnt saying fuk pigfags (credit for the term "pigfags" to either reals or system.. cant remember)? will the human race make it? only 2 paper-thin slices of ham on this overpriced sub?

also

LUXvS.jpg

hahahaha im not cop

Hysterical drivel.

You're an idiot. The irony of your statements is that they lead me to believe that you could not qualify for the low standards of entry level police work. Also no one stood up for cops, I said if you think we as a country don't need a police force then you are either a moron or a child.

Croc, I don't think it had already been established that the video you posted misrepresented/mischaracterized the issue before the court. Nor do I think anything specific about the court case or his attorney had been mentioned here.

You guys post in a discussion thread and then berate anyone who says something that you think contradicts your own childish views. Oddly enough, I never offerred my opinion about the incident but if you look at my terminology it can be inferred that I agree with you in regards to how reprehensible it was.

I'm not sure if "pigfags" was me or not, I distinctly remember using "pigcopfaggots" on multiple occasions, but homie was always more for the brevity than I, so it might be his.

RIP SYSTEM U DON'T POST NO MORE

P. sure he don't even lurk on here anymore or acknowledge the use of the internet. :(

You guys post in a discussion thread and then berate anyone who says something that you think contradicts your own childish views. Oddly enough, I never offerred my opinion about the incident but if you look at my terminology it can be inferred that I agree with you in regards to how reprehensible it was.