who do i dump these on?

KILZ FILLZ

I acquired a set of Akira first US edition (circa 1988) 1-mid 20s and the first three Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic books in the late 90s, all in excellent condition...I was between jobs, so I read them then took them to a friend's comic book shop thinking they might pay my rent or something. I ended up getting about $175, and the bulk of that was for the first Akira and the TMNTs (which are worth considerably more now...oh well).

Point being it was a score that I didn't know the value of at the time, so I probably got took to some degree but it ended up helping me out when I needed it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i'm stoked knowing at some point my seed will get a bunch of cool shit from when i was a child. i got passed a bunch of cool old toys from the 20's, some cast iron cars and what not. come to find a bunch of those guys are worth quite a bit of money now. of course i was a child and i ruined them but you get the idea. trash one day gold the next.

edit; maybe 2 or 4 years ago i was at a minor league game and they had the whole place filled up with card vendors huckin what would have been dream cards for me as a child for super cheap. i seent hank aaron cards for 5 bucks. tobacco cards from the 1910's and 20's for 10 bucks a piece. i hope more people stop giving a fuck so i can go ham and buy all the gems i couldn't as a kid. i'll do the same as when i was 5. keep them in a box, in plastic. then take them out and put all the favorites out in front of me and look at them and then put them away. boom.

I just bought marvel universe series 3 &4 cards for that reason

Pulling em out of their box and looking at them

Mint condition sets going for $10-20 eBay so why not

Something my 10 year old self would be hyped about.