who do i dump these on?

KILZ FILLZ

20130203_113642-1.jpg

All these baseball cards... 90-93 mostly donruss and topps

These things have almost no value so selling is a waste of time and a complete set in eBay is only like $12

Dump them at an old card shop? Would they even take them?

Comic book shop?

Bundle deal on eBay?

Toys for tots?

I won't throw them in the trash

I already took out the names I recognize

Highlights - a few Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders baseball card, Greg Maddux 'smooth leather' #6 of 10 made, a bunch of Michael Jordan, and a bunch of steroid era dudes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Keep the comic book collection until you find a young person who you would like to bestow it upon.

Unlike the baseball cards they have continued worth in their entertainment value.

But do not bestow your collection of graffiti magazines and vhs tapes, you will regret it as I did.

Craigslist barter section works wonders for me. I have traded some completely random stuff via that for stuff I can actually use. I think best come up was trading this stripper I used to fuck hammock for a nice mac desktop with flatscreen monitor.

Just the monitor, or the computer as well?

Something about a hammock for a Mac seems slightly off, but i am liek no expurt...

20130203_113642-1.jpg

All these baseball cards... 90-93 mostly donruss and topps

These things have almost no value so selling is a waste of time and a complete set in eBay is only like $12

Dump them at an old card shop? Would they even take them?

Comic book shop?

Bundle deal on eBay?

Toys for tots?

I won't throw them in the trash

I already took out the names I recognize

Highlights - a few Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders baseball card, Greg Maddux 'smooth leather' #6 of 10 made, a bunch of Michael Jordan, and a bunch of steroid era dudes

time capsule. buried behind a police station. those fuckers always stay in business, so you can guarantee it'll be there in 50 years.

when you're 80, go dig em up. sell for medicine.

i recently got my cards back. they'd been in my parents "box of _____'s stuff" since I was 18.

My massive frank thomas and shawn kemp collections aren't worth shit. a couple of my MJs are worth like $10.

what a fucking stupid childhood hobby. I should have bought more lego, that stuff is actually in demand.

yo my nigga did not read but...I took cards from the 60's and 70's, all baseball, all near mint, nolan ryans, all them niggas, nothing. you can try cl or flea markets in the case a collector is looking for a subset card to complete, which luckily is all I have of basketball cards, but point is, no bullshit, just an hour ago I threw away probably 3000 baseball and remember pro set basketball cards. made like 20 million. saved the jordans, rest, dumpster dive my niggas, you might be able to get 5 bucks. you gotta be in detroit though.

This is my most valuable card. I believe it was listed at $400.00+- in Beckett back in the day when I found it in a pack. As a kid that was huge. I am sure it is not worth nearly as much anymore, but I still like it. Locked in a safety deposit box with the rest of my "rare" cards.

1992-Donruss-Elite-Autograph-S2-Cal-Ripken-210x300.jpg

5000 made

• 3 weeks later...

i'm stoked knowing at some point my seed will get a bunch of cool shit from when i was a child. i got passed a bunch of cool old toys from the 20's, some cast iron cars and what not. come to find a bunch of those guys are worth quite a bit of money now. of course i was a child and i ruined them but you get the idea. trash one day gold the next.

edit; maybe 2 or 4 years ago i was at a minor league game and they had the whole place filled up with card vendors huckin what would have been dream cards for me as a child for super cheap. i seent hank aaron cards for 5 bucks. tobacco cards from the 1910's and 20's for 10 bucks a piece. i hope more people stop giving a fuck so i can go ham and buy all the gems i couldn't as a kid. i'll do the same as when i was 5. keep them in a box, in plastic. then take them out and put all the favorites out in front of me and look at them and then put them away. boom.