Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

who do i dump these on?

20130203_113642-1.jpg

All these baseball cards... 90-93 mostly donruss and topps

These things have almost no value so selling is a waste of time and a complete set in eBay is only like $12

Dump them at an old card shop? Would they even take them?

Comic book shop?

Bundle deal on eBay?

Toys for tots?

I won't throw them in the trash

I already took out the names I recognize

Highlights - a few Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders baseball card, Greg Maddux 'smooth leather' #6 of 10 made, a bunch of Michael Jordan, and a bunch of steroid era dudes

Fat Ralphy- i ended up finding most of my marvel comic cards too. Was hyped those didn't get lost like I thought.

Being a kid in that era was so dope.

Spring cleaning I guess

The only time I've touched these things has been each time I've moved in the last 5 years or so

why don't just keeping them?

wat

make an ad on craigs? bound to be some sports nerd interested

better off keeping them and hoping the card market picks up again one day

if you gotta get rid of em i'd try a lot on ebay or craigslist

i'm having this debate with myself about a comic book collection

Keep the comic book collection until you find a young person who you would like to bestow it upon.

Unlike the baseball cards they have continued worth in their entertainment value.

But do not bestow your collection of graffiti magazines and vhs tapes, you will regret it as I did.

hold on to the shit if it doesnt take up too much space.

think how dope it would be to check out a bunch of old cards from when your pops was a kid.....

morton, i don't like young people.

i didin't like kids when i was one. haha

i'll probably burn em before i give em away

Craigslist barter section works wonders for me. I have traded some completely random stuff via that for stuff I can actually use. I think best come up was trading this stripper I used to fuck hammock for a nice mac desktop with flatscreen monitor.

Craigslist barter section works wonders for me. I have traded some completely random stuff via that for stuff I can actually use. I think best come up was trading this stripper I used to fuck hammock for a nice mac desktop with flatscreen monitor.

Just the monitor, or the computer as well?

Something about a hammock for a Mac seems slightly off, but i am liek no expurt...

give them to an artist so they can make a collage that somehow ties to the rampant steroid use in professional baseball

• Like 1

20130203_113642-1.jpg

All these baseball cards... 90-93 mostly donruss and topps

These things have almost no value so selling is a waste of time and a complete set in eBay is only like $12

Dump them at an old card shop? Would they even take them?

Comic book shop?

Bundle deal on eBay?

Toys for tots?

I won't throw them in the trash

I already took out the names I recognize

Highlights - a few Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders baseball card, Greg Maddux 'smooth leather' #6 of 10 made, a bunch of Michael Jordan, and a bunch of steroid era dudes

time capsule. buried behind a police station. those fuckers always stay in business, so you can guarantee it'll be there in 50 years.

when you're 80, go dig em up. sell for medicine.

i recently got my cards back. they'd been in my parents "box of _____'s stuff" since I was 18.

My massive frank thomas and shawn kemp collections aren't worth shit. a couple of my MJs are worth like $10.

what a fucking stupid childhood hobby. I should have bought more lego, that stuff is actually in demand.

yo my nigga did not read but...I took cards from the 60's and 70's, all baseball, all near mint, nolan ryans, all them niggas, nothing. you can try cl or flea markets in the case a collector is looking for a subset card to complete, which luckily is all I have of basketball cards, but point is, no bullshit, just an hour ago I threw away probably 3000 baseball and remember pro set basketball cards. made like 20 million. saved the jordans, rest, dumpster dive my niggas, you might be able to get 5 bucks. you gotta be in detroit though.

Just the monitor, or the computer as well?

Something about a hammock for a Mac seems slightly off, but i am liek no expurt...

both computer and monitor. No issues with either.

i've got topps, fleer, and donruss baseball cards from around 86-91.

im doing what symbols said and hold onto them and hope that the baseball card market makes a comeback.

(if i knew then what i know now, i woulda held on to my snapbacks instead)

This is my most valuable card. I believe it was listed at $400.00+- in Beckett back in the day when I found it in a pack. As a kid that was huge. I am sure it is not worth nearly as much anymore, but I still like it. Locked in a safety deposit box with the rest of my "rare" cards.

1992-Donruss-Elite-Autograph-S2-Cal-Ripken-210x300.jpg

5000 made

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now