Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clan

Yo, what's up?

I am David AKA Clan, just wanted to get introduced to you guys, I am fourteen years old and I've just taken on writing, I am from Italy and started getting interested in urban art in general when I was 12. I am a toy (:D) and I am looking forward onto getting better at everything in general related to writing.

• Like 3

riiight.

No, it is. Sometimes after school I go over to I_R's house and she makes us those little pizza bagels you heat up in the microwave.

Hi I'm Realism I'm 12 and I write "CRAZE"

• Like 1

Needs moar arrows obv.

I'm Albert, you should use your real name as your username like me so everyone knows you're not a cop. Also welcome to 12oz, everyone who goes on here is super nice, honest, and really helpful.

i went to school with this chump who got bit on the face by a dog & needed minor facial recontruction (shouldve asked him if he was "scarred"). everybody wanted to fuck his sister, which mustve been pretty depressing for him

no idea what that has to do with this thread, but if he clears a trace check & starts posting his rly sik graff, we should all do the same

hi, i write rok1t 2. the first one, something happened & i cant use it again. added the 2 for respect

ah ok - it was the flower picture that reminded me

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now