newest fr8......

rymewon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by rolldafukout

what the hell did you use to do your border, a fire extinguisher<--?

yo i told this kid last time...no white bolds on light trains.

in the graff 10 commandments, that's like #1. eternal damnation for this motherfucker!!!

Guest Pinche Hoto

bleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Im not feelin the letters among other things, but a for effort. whats up with the 8 posts with one picture

none.....

yo i told this kid last time...no white bolds on light trains.

..... yo who the hell are u .. graff jesus.. or something.... thanks for the advice but ill pass on it......... by the way have u ever heard of doing shit differently and not the way everyone and their momma does it.............. messy huh???.. no not really.. .. i like to post my shit to see what people have to say about it, its funny to hear different peoples opinions, eventhough i usually dont disagree with them, but oh well life goes on what can i say............. and like i said b4.... b4 u talk shit on mine , post ur own .......:lay ur cards out bitches, ur 3 of hearts doesnt defeat my full house"........:D

hahaaha..I read what you wrote..Laughed...Scrolled up to look at the piece again..Laughed.....Went down to your post again to quote you..Laughed...Thank you for the entertaining quote(because it looks like a firextinguisher boarder lololol)!

Re: none.....

Originally posted by cyzm

by the way have u ever heard of doing shit differently and not the way everyone and their momma does it...

Hmmm, simply doing stuff differently makes something a good idea? That's great logic. Like adding fish sauce to your morning coffee? That's different. Is that a successful idea? Trying to fuck a food processor set to slice? That's really different, is that a good idea too?

oh man..that shit seriously made my day....

but yo..to the dood posting these pics..

these heads are just tryin to give you advice...

when you paint, think about contrast..what makes shit pop..

if you gonna do a white border, and a light fill on a light train then do dark 3d's to pop your letters..the first piece is pastel as fuck..i dunno..

another thing..work on simples...and do silvers for a while...it'll help you with your style...

certian things work..certian things don't...like hitting bricks with krylon flat black, sealing a mop with scotch tape..and using fire extinguishers to do your borders..

Guest WebsterUno

SShhhhhhhhh…listen…its the sound

of 'That Next Level Shit'.*

*sarcasm

Yeah bro..To who posted these pieces:

Theres no disrespect intended(although like i mentioned above the fire extinguisher was maaaaad funny).By posting such bad pics of your work,people almost think that you are not posting it str8 up because you think it looks better from a distance. You wanna have confidence in your own stuff especially if you are going to put it on here where you know people can be ruthless. Next time post a str8 up pic of both your pieces.Also someone mentioned contrast. Yes in the case of your first pic you posted you needed a bit more contrast. Something small like maybe putting a funky purple, or a warm orange up agains that black outline would of seperated the piece from the boarder more. From what i can see the style looks fine on that..The one under i cant comment on because i cant even make it out..

It's wicked your out painting.Most people on this board aren't BUT your last post was named "some new ground breaking shit" or something along those lines.It was just some crappy peice.This thread didn't have a gay name but you posted some nasty peice of shit almost like your looking for a dick ride.Your not going to get one from any one on here brother.Your shit isn't good but it isn't horrible SOOOOO just cool it for a bit. Go paint some walls and stay off the steel until summer rolls around.

your looking for trouble posting this stuff.

Guest SteelWheels
Originally posted by ZackAttack

why do you keep posting these? ....you would probably learn a lot faster if you didn't worry about us! peace

ditto.

Archived