female Rustos still on the shelf

yahunga

i wanted to start this thread to inform and to get some info from peeps wo may already know...

as of today, ive found at my local baltimore home depot that some rusto cans still exist with a female valve, and i know alot of you may say who cares now that we have the sekt and wing tip adapters. But its ice to know you can still rack some originals...

now, the only remaining cans( i have found) are all the rusto "camo" colors, the high temp,white and black laquer, epoxy, and the field liners which are 600ml with the female valve....

my question is has anyone tried the field liners, high temp, or laquer?

somehow while working on a saturday i came across a box of 4 rusto flat blacks with the female valve...i was like, shit, i thought these were extinct!...grabbed me some rusto fats and ny thins and had me a time of it...i have no idea where they came from or how they survived being as its been a couple years since rusto switched to male valves...

anyone else out there have anything similar to share? im going to "pick up" some of those field liners this week and see what they all about....unless someone knows something i don't....

thnks.peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just take it.

I have enough faith in rusto that im sure camo paint is the shit.

krylon camo paint is great stuff.

i did and your right, i thought all the female valves from back in the day were gone....theyre not...and the 600ml high temp paint and the field marking paint is the shizz... its been like 5 degrees in baltimore and worked like a charm