Girl sucking her on tampon video >> Giovanna Plowman

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got some bad news and good news

the bad news is i found the video but it cost 4.99. i tried looking for a free copy but came to nothing. soo just get borderline blacked out and buy the vid for all of us and post it on here ;)

http://amateurspankings.com/videos/3068/aunt-victoria-spanks-nicole

the good news is that i found more flicks

8Ae3tBY.jpg?1

M7RQtBX.jpg?1

OQJDFnT.jpg?1

9Kkho7W.jpg?1

MjheEiM.jpg?1

heres more flicks of her her ass http://amateurspankings.com/videos/tags/nicole

• Like 1

After a certain point I was just mentally storing this in the past tense so that in the future if I ever see this type of bullshit again I can just be like "that's already been done before you stupid, wrong-attention seeking, child molested whore.

I mean seriously... she posted this on the internet for her entire family to see.

The fuck???

It's not so much that they do it, because I'll never meet them, because I'm not a completely fucked up human. It's the fact that the internet has given things like this an audience, where before it didn't attract one. If the motivation behind the act is self improvement, empowerment, or just 'being at one with one's self' - surely that is all the criteria for keeping it to yourself. People gaining approval from the comfort of their own bedroom.

If she's trying to make a statement? Shit. Walk outside. Go to a crowded area, pull the chord and suck on that thing until you run out of puff.

@ Protester: There was definitely an audience for this sort of thing and a medium to cover it prior to the internet. Think Faces of Death, Killing of America, Mimi McPhearson and VHS.

The internet has only increased audience size and speed of proliferation as well as reducing costs.

The girl was 15, her actions were a consequence of the internet/youtube/twitter fame age. She'll have moved to another state and changed her name by the time she's 21.

After a certain point I was just mentally storing this in the past tense so that in the future if I ever see this type of bullshit again I can just be like "that's already been done before you stupid, wrong-attention seeking, child molested whore.

I mean seriously... she posted this on the internet for her entire family to see.

The fuck???

I re-read this earlier today when I was sober and couldn't for the life of me understand what in the fuck I was talking about.

Now that I have a proper buzz on, I just re-read it again and it made perfect sense.

Dr. Jeckal and Mr. Hyde status.

@ Protester: There was definitely an audience for this sort of thing and a medium to cover it prior to the internet. Think Faces of Death, Killing of America, Mimi McPhearson and VHS.

The internet has only increased audience size and speed of proliferation as well as reducing costs.

The girl was 15, her actions were a consequence of the internet/youtube/twitter fame age. She'll have moved to another state and changed her name by the time she's 21.

Indeed. A poor choice of words on my behalf. I guess what I was getting at, is that this sort of nonsense prior to the current internet environment, would have been something sought out by certain people that find some sort of enjoyment/interest in such acts. VHS tapes never went viral...