Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

Girl sucking her on tampon video >> Giovanna Plowman

yeahh..

so im late to the party.

youtube pulled the video and now i can only find reaction videos..

one of yall nerds find the link to the original.

03b.jpg

It's on worldstarhiphop. I'd post the link but I'm at work and not about to go looking for it. Priceless shit though, I laughed heartily despite the genuine fuckedupness. Apparently she got hacked by 4chan and shit was sent to her parents and whatnot. How to ruin your life in 5 minutes.

• Like 1

032.jpg

tumblr_lorkklCrbq1qbdk90o1_500.png

You ever take one of these things out with your teeth?

Your girls don't bleed yet,

that's why.

My girls got mad flavor.

• Like 1

Good Lord!

Judging by her twitter feed…. I doubt she's read The Female Eunuch (or any book, even?) and this is an experimental exercise after having educated herself on second wave feminism.

"So said former Sex Discrimination Commissioner Pru Goward on the 40th anniversary of the publication of Germaine Greer's bestselling feminist polemic, The Female Eunuch. The book, arguably the most galvanising, enduring and representative text of second wave feminism, urged women to think beyond their social conditioning to 'discover that they have a will'. Greer challenged women to taste their own menstrual blood and encouraged them to explore their sexuality outside the confines of marriage..."

http://www.abc.net.au/archives/80days/stories/2012/01/19/3411580.htm

started to watch and then thought better of it when my girl walked in the room to let me know what she was cooking for dinner. Probably for the best since I can infer that the more you watch this video and videos like it the more people will post them. If she makes a video of her killing herself let me know and I will watch it hoping to encourage everyone like her to do the same.

Also

TRASH!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now