Girl sucking her on tampon video >> Giovanna Plowman

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Lord!

Judging by her twitter feed…. I doubt she's read The Female Eunuch (or any book, even?) and this is an experimental exercise after having educated herself on second wave feminism.

"So said former Sex Discrimination Commissioner Pru Goward on the 40th anniversary of the publication of Germaine Greer's bestselling feminist polemic, The Female Eunuch. The book, arguably the most galvanising, enduring and representative text of second wave feminism, urged women to think beyond their social conditioning to 'discover that they have a will'. Greer challenged women to taste their own menstrual blood and encouraged them to explore their sexuality outside the confines of marriage..."

http://www.abc.net.au/archives/80days/stories/2012/01/19/3411580.htm

started to watch and then thought better of it when my girl walked in the room to let me know what she was cooking for dinner. Probably for the best since I can infer that the more you watch this video and videos like it the more people will post them. If she makes a video of her killing herself let me know and I will watch it hoping to encourage everyone like her to do the same.

Also

TRASH!