Talk to PopGunWat/IwearPinkShirts right now on G+ ...

RockTheCasbah

I am messing around with my new Ipad Mini, and am trying to test out this app to see how well it works...if you're interested, I just created a new public room but don't know my user name, however...I do have it set up to my email and have it linked to my Facebook/tumblr/twitter pages... So if you want to talk to one of 12oz's original users, some of my real friends and some random Aussie/Swedish/British chicks(and my personal favorite-a sexy chick from Warsaw, Poland) about sushi, skateboarding, racking, and how to use google earth as a modern recon tool to paint U.S. passenger trains while I listen to t.a.t.u., and run around my house talking like Charlie Sheen mixed with the micro-machine guy because the d's I booted, the val's I chewed up and my fent patch bubblegum I'm enjoying has me wanting to talk to anyone and everyone while I do laundry and dishes for the next few hours before my dr appointment... So if you're a 12oz o.g., lets do this!!!!!!!!!

RockTheCasbah/IwearPinkShirts/PopGunWar/CoreyFaim/BruceWillis/Oc80/ etc.. JUST to name a few of my older 12oz aliases. Hope to talk to you guys/girls/robots/etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived