So How Bout That 12oz Update?

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what exactly got updated? Pardon me, I haven't been here for awhile, and everything looks the same. Except, for the lack of DAO threads on the first page and it seems like barely anyone posts anymore. I'm actually really surprised that some of y'all are still here.

Wait, what exactly got updated? Pardon me, I haven't been here for awhile, and everything looks the same. Except, for the lack of DAO threads on the first page and it seems like barely anyone posts anymore. I'm actually really surprised that some of y'all are still here.

Pardon me, where have you been? We have patiently been waiting your return...

aye+nigga+I+need+you+to+kill+1000+people+to+_5f4e92061475a04bae838292c1d1a9ae.jpg

If you're that disappointed with the forum...ask yourself this- what exactly are you disappointed with? The content is up to you, and if someone bugs you there's an ignore button...if you consider that a bitch move, well...then I can't help the fact that you secretly like drama. And the login issue is so fucking minor that I can't believe it even rates mentioning. In addition to the solution that Illuminati posted (clever, BTW) you can get a plugin called Secure Login that makes logging in as simple as pressing a radio button or hitting alt-n.

The fact that the forum is even here at all is remarkable, considering everything that's happened. I'll be the first one to admit that I talked a lot of shit for a while, then I got some insight into what goes into making it all work...now it seems like most people just take it for granted, even though there's no guarantees implied here.