So How Bout That 12oz Update?

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ScreenShot2013-01-11at102341PM.png

Must fight overwhelming urge to describe how lame 12oz is, while posting on 12oz

Haha I suppose you NEVER complain about anything you use..

Im sure when your internet is out, or your phone fucks up you don't curse it.

Im sure you never complain about the government, subways, whips(cars) or anything else that you use or participate in.

Its apathetic fucking attitudes that downed this place.

You can't teach stupid and you can't reason with a retard.

Exactly, thats why ive got nothing to say to you other than eat shit and die.

You lost cause mother fucker.

I don't know if you're trying to be witty and failing(go figure) or if you didnt know I meant apathetic, ya know, like when the administration of a website stops giving a shit.

And it took about 30 seconds to type my entire response including my little jab at you,

don't kid yourself, I wouldnt spend 10minutes on anything involving you other than funeral arrangements.

Baseball is a faggot sport, no wonder you're such a huge fan.

Out of curiosity, what would you do with 12oz if you had to moderate?

To be fair I can't answer this question without knowing how much ''power'' you guys have,

I know I wouldn't be banning a bunch of long time members in a time of already lack luster participation.

Im not trying to give you a hard time, im just saying if McLovin is still here...someone is asleep at the wheel.

All that aside, assuming how much clout you have id be as vocal as I could be about the issues that members keep bringing up.

I wouldnt of split the threads up, hindsight is 20/20 but that didnt seem to work.

Basically id try to facilitate conversation and only ban people if they really really fuck up, at least at this point in the game.

Oh ok. Well no big rush only took a decade or so to get the front page done.

Also for those who hate the logout issue. Just write a macro to refresh a page every so often. Simple solution that prevents you from having to log out. Opera has the ability built into the browser so you could just browse 12oz with that and never have to worry again. For firefox you could download This and it should take care of the problem.

• Like 1