anyone else ever get hit by a car

Guest Mangle

yesterday i got hit by a car( actually a jeep cherokee), it threw me a couple of feet, very enlighting, frieghting, and interesting experiance, anyone else ever get hit by a car?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart

what hip-hop song had that sample... "anyone here ever get hit by a car?"

seriously, my boy sivart drove 'up' my leg once, I was in the back seat with my leg out the dor and he drove away... well, he started the car while it was in gear and fully ran up to my knee and back... me, wanting to be a trooper and not a pooper, I inform him that this is going to require much drinking upon my part, the pain was pretty bad... so, after an hour or so, sitting and drinking, we decide to leave... my leg has swollen and is now inflexible, so I'm slower than usual... my homeboys dip on me and leave me wandering the streets 40 miles from home with a broken leg... fortunatly, I was only about a mile, through the craziest ghetto, from my old apartment, occupied by my best friend... I couldn't find anybody brave enough to drive me through the ghetto, so I walked... it was the worst, it was also a tuesday night, so I missed my nice corporate job (called in sick an hour late) but I went and bought an X-Large shirt for the next day at work, where I was delivered 5 minutes late the next day... with a broken leg... and no way home from work...

anyway, I remembered the hip-hop sample... it was off KMD... that same album that had those barbershop skits...

40 miles from home, I didn't know anybody really, just about 10 people who worked at different clubs and thay had a few more hours of work, I'm not gonna tell a stranger that I'm weakened... my goal at that point, was still arrival at home in time to somehow get to work

i tried chasing my dog out from the middle of the street, which i did except that caused me to get hit by a car, roll off the side then down the hill. dude got out the car and started yelling at me (i must have been like 9 or 10). but i saved my dog so its cool. my dog got hit by a car too, he always used to chase cars down the street and run along side them. one time he actually got underneath the car and ran out in between the wheels, and survived without a scratch. scared the shit out of me though as i watched the whole thing.

Originally posted by Smart

what hip-hop song had that sample... "anyone here ever get hit by a car?"

Didn't De La Soul use it as well on Three is the magic number. "Did anybody in the audience ever get hit by a car?"

yea i got hit by a car.... it broke my leg.... a large portion of my school saw it happen. They didnt believe i broke my leg, untill i lefted up my jeans and showed them the bone sticking out of my leg.

the chicks thought i was tough cuz i didnt cry:p

Originally posted by Mangle

yesterday i got hit by a car( actually a jeep cherokee), it threw me a couple of feet, very enlighting, frieghting, and interesting experiance, anyone else ever get hit by a car?

same thing happened to me................i was stoned did hert then or after....werid...........///...........

My buddy tim was crossing the street on his skateboard. All the cars stopped except this stupid chinese lady. We're all like "holy shit dude, he's gonna get hit by that car". Sure enough he did. Cue about five stoned teenagers attacking her car. She was scared. It was fun.

Same friend has also broken his leg twice from getting hit by cars, and broke his arm hitting a parked car. That's why we stay back when he crosses the street......

Guest fuck all

onetime, when i was still a kid, i was riding my bike home from playing at my friend's house and about halfway there, a truck drove by and i got hit with the rear view mirror. it knocked me off my bicycle and into the nearest ditch, where i stayed for a quite a while.

a week or so ago, i got hurt in the shopping mall of all places. i was reaching for something, and had my friend boost me up so that i could grab it (it was a balloon). i ended up going to high for it and falling down without catching my fall, one bit. i landed on the left side of my body, face down, in the middle of the shopping mall, right in front of a jewery place. i was out for a good 15-20 minutes, all the while my friend trying to get up off the floor and what not, but to no avail. as i was unable to respond.

another time, in a high school, i was riding on the back of my friends car though the parking lot, just as a joke, and he hit a bump and i came flying off and landed on the asphalt with like 100 people just staring at me. i ended up painting that day, after that..

Archived