INMATES SURVIVAL GUIDE

yomommasaho

i figure theres a solid group of members on this online community

that could share their experience, skills and knowledge theyve picked

up while incarcerated.

how to cook in jail

inmate "etiquette" (thats do's and don'ts for the layman)

how to not get your ass whooped by the CO's

that type of shit..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want free pills to get fucked up on to trade for other things claim you have a drug addiction when you are going through intake. Heroin is always a good one, learn the symptoms and fake them if need be. But you will get pill/s everyday that you can pretend to swallow and save up to trade or get fucked up on, or just swallow. What they give you depends on what area you are in. Some jails/prisons don't give you anything but most will. Pills and anything else to get fucked up on are always a valuable commodity.

That is all for now.

is this thread for cancer?

If you like freezing your ass off while swimming in vomit scented cell blocks then by all means, listen to that moron. Even a real addiction won't help you "get pills"except maybe some klonodine, and a weak ass Ativan if you're lucky. Even if you're on methadone when you get popped,unless you go to a clinic on the streets,most likely you're fucked.

No it won't. It will get you free pills at most places. Like I said it depends on where you are going in. It might get you a psych ward in oklahomo or some shit but any normal place it equals free drugs. I doubt you know what you are talking about, unless you are from some place like oklahomo.

On the pills debate: conditions in jails change, what is the case in 1998 which is the last time I was in jail may not be the case now. I heard that some prisoners get online privileges now which is a big change.

(no kick pack in 98 btw)

There are a whole lot of people in jail with the time to fill you in on etiquette questions. One of the surprises for me was that so many of the people in there were not criminals like the type I expected but wife beaters and drunks, and black people.

Mind your own business, don't see shit, don't hear shit, don't say shit. As for the CO's, don't give them a reason to notice you, a little bit of "yes sir no sir" will go a long way to staying off the radar. Positive/negative interaction with the CO's can be the biggest factor in getting time off/added to your stretch.

my man ebis once told me, "its definitely a skill, knowin how to jail"

i started this thread because i just recentl came across that everyday

life tips thread and i met a dude who just got out on parole who has alot

of tales and tips from jail, so i figure itd make a potentially real-life

useful discussion topic. sounds like CD is already benefiting from this shit.

i had heard about ways to make blades in jail, one way is to take a cig filter

and flatten it and melt it so that it can make a small, sharp edge, good enough

to get the job done. then this dude tells me about how one of his cellys when

he got transferred to a different G-block in a different state allied with him

despite the fact theyre gangs rivaled on the outside, they shared a common

enemy inside. his celly pulled out a fucking bowie knife sized blade made inside.

apparently, he took a plastic cup, melted it down to the right form, sharpened

the edge while it was still hot using the floor tiles and then cooled it by dunking

it in the toilet, kind of like blacksmith work using plastics. that blew me away.

i figure some of this shit is useful on the inside and on the outside as well..

Nurgas be thinking that shit is going to be all OZ when they get tossed in jail on some short sentence graffiti charges. Unless you're serving a serious fucking sentence in a serious fucking prison, you would be dumb as fuck to be making some bootleg ass shanks in some county jail. And even then, you'd still probably be dumb as fuck.

Dude if you want pills so bad... Here's an idea, DON'T GET ARRESTED.

You obviously are to fucking ignorant to understand I offered advice on how to get free pills while in jail. Pills which you can then trade or sell or whatever the fuck you want with them. Sorry you can't comprehend basic english.

Seems like you are the one who likes to get arrested with what 5 different places you advertise that you spend time. :lol:

• Like 1

Nurgas be thinking that shit is going to be all OZ when they get tossed in jail on some short sentence graffiti charges. Unless you're serving a serious fucking sentence in a serious fucking prison, you would be dumb as fuck to be making some bootleg ass shanks in some county jail. And even then, you'd still probably be dumb as fuck.

if thats the case, this probably all you need to know

Mind your own business, don't see shit, don't hear shit, don't say shit. As for the CO's, don't give them a reason to notice you, a little bit of "yes sir no sir" will go a long way to staying off the radar. Positive/negative interaction with the CO's can be the biggest factor in getting time off/added to your stretch.

then theres the other people on here who actually do find themselves staring down some hard time,

and either need the advice or can offer it. if nothing else, i was citing that thing about the blade

because that type of rudimentary improvisation fascinates me and id like to hear other people throw

down that type of shit..

Wiggers arguing about how to get pills and which jails they've done time in....to say the least in this conversation im a little out of my element.

Ive never done a ''stint'', my only advice to you is don't make any enemies you don't need to, don't fuck with the guards unless you cannot help it, and keep your mental state up, sounds silly but a solid mind makes for an easier time.