Woman finds pile of cash in snow

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't say how much money was involved. Anything up to a grand I'll gladly take, but if someone walked up looking mighty stressed out and asked me if I'd seen some cash laying around I'd give it back to them since it might be their rent or child support.

But if we're talking five digits or more...I don't know, that's getting into some shady territory. I mean, I wouldn't call the cops...I don't know what I'd do. Which is good because it probably won't ever happen.

Go to the corner store. Look for the jeans with the embroidered back pockets....now make a suit out of that. Feel cool or ridiculous, depending.

After Kim Jong Il died Illuminati flew to Pyongyang and bought up all of his old suits. I think it's a good look but it's kind of weird hanging out with him...there's all these people following him around calling him "Dear Leader" and he's not even Korean.

i pulled a george costanza last year around this time.

i was waiting outside for my ride and didnt notice a 20 next to me.

a nerd was walking by with his friend and grabbed the 20 and asked me if it was mine.

i hesitated and then said no.

ive never seen a nerd happier. fucker deserved it he's the one who saw it first.

i once found an eighth of sun burnt weed by a bench

Me and my boy have each snagged a $20 bill in the DC Metro stations.

One time when I was a youngin(younger) I was at the beach with my pops, and I was playing in the waves and shit, getting my adolescense on, and a $20 washed up and it was like the coolest thing that could happen to a 14teen at the beach...but then another jank washed up, and another jank and I just kept netting them up with this crab net I had. In all like three or four bills washed up.

Just to add to it I was a boss that night, knocked on this door a few doors down from where I was staying because I had seen a cute ass girl go in and out. I knocked, she answered and I took the bitch to get ice cream with Poseidon's loot.

• Like 1

why would she.. damn

most ive ever found is 20 bucks

done fucked up - was about to pass out when i posted this

the most ive ever found is 40... the one & only time ive ever been to (refuse to go again, too depressing) a strip bar. drank til last call with a few friends & some dumb bitch i cant stand, then all decided to go there on a drunken whim (none of us had been). the dumb server/sad whore/poor girl with dead eyes walked away & i saw a 20 on the black lit floor.. looked around & picked it up quicktime before realizing there was another one folded with it. the place was cust, so we left a few minutes after that.. ended up returning to our area to this 24 hour restaurant, where we knew this old crooked bastard would serve us beer if we paid him extra - then we drank moar, assisted by the 40

finding 1500.. envy. & im always looking around/fiddling with random shit i see thats been left also :(. cant complain, i guess - a free 20 & 40 on separate occasions is decent... then again, ive lost by dropping little bits of tumbleweed a few times (technically havent won shit)

Come to think of it I saw some haggard old chinese lady sitting at a black jack table a couple weekends ago, she had dropped a 25 dollar chip...

i went and put my foot on it and pretended to watch the table. Proceeded to tie my shoe, walked over to the roulette table and turnt that nigga into 75

Dont tell me any of you deer's would have told her.

Come up thread now? Once walked my dog in a college kid neighborhood and as I passed this one house party I saw a 20 dollar bill on the street... There were mad people outside the house so I thought they might have fishing line on it and yank it prankster style... Well I note it and walk about half a block then head back. This time I pick up the 20, mind there's the party about 30 feet away, but no one noticed me picking up money so I keep picking up bills...

As I reach for the 20, I see another, then another... I then found 550 bucks a few feet away. Then I see a fitted cap, a phone, and one Nike Jordan. Pocket the loot and walk home.

I guess some wannabe dealer may have got jacked and beaten, just weird it was so close to said party house with kids everywhere, like they had to have seen whatever go down? Whatever, my money now.

Coolstorybroism

Oh and whoever said 1500, wow I thought my ground score was a jackpot.

my dad found a wallet in the street a couple years ago that had like 800 bucks cash in it. he held onto it and tracked down the owner cus his ID was in it, and eventually gave it back to the dude. the guy gave him 250 as a reward.

Any time i've found bills on the ground, i've kept 'em. only a couple times it's happened. but i'd say at this point if i found someone's wallet or purse i'd try and find them and just give it back. to me there's a difference. plus im not some broke ass who needs to jack people's wallets or purses. random bills on the ground are fair game though.